Military Brides
Options

Cake topper

I have no idea what I want to use for a cake topper.  I had an idea since my fiance is an Army Field Artillery officer that we would put a cannon on top of the cake.  However, I have no idea where to even start looking for a cannon. 

I'm open to other suggestions, but I do not like hearts or birds!

Re: Cake topper

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I second Etsy

BFP 02/2010 m/c 03/17/2010 dx PCOS 04/2010
    BFP 08/13/2011 CP 08/15/2011
    BFP 09/16/2011 EDD 05/20/2012
    Claire Elizabeth, born 5/30 via a med free birth Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I do not know if your interested in traditional toppers and how much you are willing to pay, but my fiance and I are going to get ours from this website: http://www.lauras-cakes.com/toppers.htm

They do army, marine, navy, airforce, and even police etc. its all up to you, but in case you cannot find what you are looking for its just a suggestion :) good luck
  • Options
    Cass987Cass987 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What about a monogram? Flowers to match yours?

I'm having chocolate covered strawberries because that's something special to my FI and me.

Just keep in mind that although (it seems) you are having a military wedding, you aren't held to having EVERYTHING military related. Ask your FI what he thinks. Although mine is from the aviation branch and wouldn't mind an RC helicopter flying around the castle, he HATES the thought of anything military being part of the 'official' decorations.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

My Ceremony Location - Scottish Castle

,p> save the date
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards