Military Brides

Plans for the beautiful month of November?

Idk about you ladies, but I, for one, am participating in No Shave November. I don't quite remember the cause behind it, but I DO know that it requires not shaving my legs for an entire month, a welcome relief that I am more than willing to take part in.  :]

Oh, and I'm car shopping. I was t-boned today, ha. So it's new car time, yay!

Anyone else have any exciting plans pre-Thanksgiving?

Re: Plans for the beautiful month of November?

• mysticlmysticl member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited December 2011
    Getting married.  In less than 36 hours.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • calindicalindi member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Mysticl!  You get married tomorrow!  Congratulations!!!!

Anniversary

• edited December 2011

My Family decided to take a mini vacation over Thanksgiving break so FI and I are taking this time to spend with his family. Also getting some of our Counseling and other wedding stuff done while he is home. I'm excited to spend a couple days with him. :)

• Beachy730Beachy730 member
    edited December 2011
    Mysticl- Congrats on your wedding weekend!  I hope you have a great day.

Hmm with H being deployed now I think I will gladly participate in No Shave November.  And December, January, February....    At least my legs.  I couldn't not shave my armpits, even if nobody else will be seeing them.
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Mystici - Omgsh, congrats on your wedding! :D

dnbeach12 (btw, I need to figure out an easier name to reference you by) - Girl, please. I shave my pits on a daily basis. Can you imagine how itchy they'd get if I didn't? Eww.

But yeah, I think I'll be going a few months without shaving my legs. It's for insulation purposes, ya know? Nothing's worse than shaving/lotioning and then stepping outside and freezing your letiscableos off.
  • Beachy730Beachy730 member
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_military-brides_plans-beautiful-month-of-november?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:13Discussion:d8c51a1b-7945-4f2b-aa6b-572a3b890528Post:0550dbfc-cc43-4e68-a19c-ca8451b0bbde">Re: Plans for the beautiful month of November?</a>:
    [QUOTE] dnbeach12 (btw, I need to figure out an easier name to reference you by) - Girl, please. I shave my pits on a daily basis. Can you imagine how itchy they'd get if I didn't? Eww. But yeah, I think I'll be going a few months without shaving my legs. It's for insulation purposes, ya know? Nothing's worse than shaving/lotioning and then stepping outside and freezing your letiscableos off.
    Posted by taylorpretzel4[/QUOTE]

Yeah it doesn't exactly roll off the tongue.  I get lots of shortened versions on my regular board.   beach, dnb, beachy, dn, really anything. 
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Mysticl~ Congrats!!!! :):)

Nothing exciting planned until December. :( Then FI gets leave YAY!
    No Amount Of Distance Can Seperate The HeartPhotobucketWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Sammy0709Sammy0709 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Tonight we have a dinner where H is a guest of honor.  I'm just killing time til I have to start getting ready for that.  We're also going to be going home for 3 weeks pretty soon.  I'm so excited for grandma's Thanksgiving dinner.  I'm also going to be doing some more vow renewal planning while were home.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • mysticlmysticl member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited December 2011
    Thanks, everyone.  It was an amazing day.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • kara811kara811 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    @mystic: Congrats!

I'm actually in Japan right now!! FI got back last week from their crazy 7 month deployment! They''re back for just 3 weeks then off to sea again til Xmas. Getting here has been a hassle, They had schedule changes and there was a typhoon, so I had to change my plane ticket twice and pay a lot of money! LOL. It's great to be back here and be with my FI though! I've missed him so much!  We are also getting so much wedding stuff done while we're here! Yay! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards