Military Brides

Help me finish my dissertation on military men like our fiances/husbands!

Hi guys, I just got married at the Naval Academy, and now need help collecting responses from current and former military men to finish my dissertation.  In thinking about how to get in contact with military people, I remembered learning so much from this message board, and thought it wouldn't hurt to ask if any of you would be willing to pass the link to my online survey on to the military men in your life.  It's a short, completely confidential survey and there's a chance to win an Amazon gift card!  (See the "official" info below.)

Thank you for your help!

Dear current and former military personnel,

I am looking for participants to help with my doctoral dissertation! I am interested in male members of the US Armed Forces’ experiences in the military and attitudes towards seeking help.  This questionnaire will take approximately 15-25 minutes to complete.  Upon completion of the survey, you will have the opportunity to be entered into the study’s drawing for one of four $25 e-gift cards for amazon.com!

This 25 minute survey requires that you be: (1) A current or former member of the US Armed Forces; and (2) Male.  Participation is voluntary and completely confidential.

Please feel free to forward the survey link to others you think might be interested in completing it!

To complete the survey, please click on the following web link:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/2SHW58G

Thank you for your willingness to participate in this study.

Re: Help me finish my dissertation on military men like our fiances/husbands!

• meltoinemeltoine member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think it's awesome that you are doing this, but please take your full name and school info out of the post. It's a huge PERSEC violation. While I understand the point, putting your personal info on a message board like this is a giant liability. 
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • edited December 2011
    I appreciate the reminder, and have fixed it!  Thanks.  :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards