Wedding Vows & Ceremony Discussions

reserved

Hello Ladies,
Do i need to have a reserved sign for the first one or two rows on both sides or is this just common knowledge, or do we just have our ushers make sure they seat the right ppl in the first rows/leaving them open as they seat our other guests??
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: reserved

• I think it's pretty common knowledge.  If you're using ushers, just make sure they know to leave it open.  If you're not using ushers, you might want to block those rows off with tulle or another sort of pretty decorative fabric.
  • It is pretty common knowledge but can't hurt and might be cute to set it off with a bow or etc.  The coordinator at your venue might be able to suggest what people usually do.
    Whoever said it was supposed to be happily ever after is a big fat liar.
  • I'm just placing two black bows on the 1st two rows on each side to let people know but most do know not to sit in the front rows. Just let your ushers know as well!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I'm just placing two black bows on the 1st two rows on each side to let people know but most do know not to sit in the front rows. Just let your ushers know as well!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I hope you wouldn't need one, but having ushers can help make sure no one else sits there and I've never been offended by having my place saved by a card that says reserved on it. Whatever you want to do.

May 2012 July Siggy: Favorite Vacation Spot Kaleden, BC
    July Fave Vacation Spot photo IMG_0268-1.jpg

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    My Blog:Through My Eyes

• You can definitely do without one. We are going to have signs on reserved seats that are going to look like this:

• We just made sure our ushers knew who the  first few rows were reserved for so they didn't seat anyone there.  I think most guests are curteous enough to know they can't sit up front.

84image 73image 11image Wedding date: June 11, 2011 :)
  • I just put a "Reserved" sign on each spot/seat on the first row. 
    November 2011 Siggy Challenge: The First Kiss
    Fall Wedding Bio
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards