Wedding Vows & Ceremony Discussions

Reserved Markers on Chairs

Hi everyone, I'm up in the air on whether to mark/indicate a few isles on either side "Reserved" for our family during the ceremony.  My florist said she could make a bow - not loving that idea. Need ideas, and tempted to do something myself - flowers, etc.  What are you doing?  Thanks!

Re: Reserved Markers on Chairs

• We are using reserved signs, that my FH made on the computer.
    Amanda and Eric Gettin' married 10/10/10
  • I've seen the reserved signs, and I think that's the best route since everyone will understand what's going on.

However, I don't think reserved signs are usually necessary.  Most people know that the front rows are for immediate family only, so unless you have a lot of people that you specifically want to sit up front (and therefore more than two rows) I think it will be fine.  Additionally, if you have ushers or a coordinator seating people, there should be even less of an issue.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • We made reserved signs and tired them to the backs of the chairs.

Ignorance is a poor defense. Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I have made reserved signs and they really didn't take too long to make. When my mom saw them she really liked the idea, just another way to honor the really important people in your lives.
  • Most people already know, but if you're wanting something a little more subtle, rather than a RESERVED sign, if you're using chairs, you could use ribbon sashes on the back of the chairs. If you're already doing that, you could use a different color than the rest of the chairs.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards