West Virginia
Options

Ceremony Site in Charleston

We are having our reception at Ramada Inn in Charleston, and my fiance and I are both from the Charleston "area" but our churches are too far away to ask our out-of-town guests to travel there (they will be lodged in the same hotel where our reception will be, so we didn't want to stray too far from there). The problem is that we don't know anyone that is a member of a church in Charleston, and we're not sure where to have the actual ceremony.

Any suggestions on a pretty ceremony site in Charleston? It doesn't have to be a church, and an outdoor location would be great (but not absolutely necessary). We would like to show off our beautiful state's landscape to our out-of-town guests though Wink

Thanks in advance! Smile

Re: Ceremony Site in Charleston

• Options
    I recomment the Little reek Country Club green.  It is a 5-minute drive from your reception and it is beautiful up there.
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    Coonskin Park. We had our wedding up there in the wedding garden and it was beautiful. They also have a clubhouse with two banquet rooms you could use if you're not interested in an outdoor wedding.
    Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

My fiance and I are getting married at Haddad River Front Park, directly across the street from the Ramada in Charleston. (The Charleston House Hotel)  It has a stage, built in seating, and one of the most beautiful backdrops you can ask for.(The Kanawha River) Amazingly it is FREE! They only require you to get one time event liability insurance, which can be purchased from any insurance company for $150-$200 depending on the number of guests.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards