Not Engaged Yet
Options

Away We Go

Such a good movie. Watch it. Then come talk to me about it, please and thank you.

Re: Away We Go

• Options
    I've seen it, but I don't remember very much about it.
  • Options
    I loved that movie. Maya Rudolph is pretty much my favorite person ever. Also Maggie Gyllenhaal's character was hilarious :)

image 170 Invited (holy crap!)

image 98 are coming to party!

image 29 have other plans

image 43 need to respond!

Daisypath Wedding tickers

"Bside - You're just too sexy for your own good" ~ leia1979

"True love = I still love you even though we hang out all the time and most other people would be tired of each other already" ~ flygirlmeg
  • Options
    Is it on netflix??
    Used to be bourgehm. +1,500 posts. Silly knot
  • Options
    This movie is hilarious! Bella, this might be an UO, but Maggie Gyllenhaal's character reminds me if sone of the ladies over at the bump. Maybe an exaggerated version.
  • Options

LN: [to Roderick] They bought us a stroller.
    Burt Farlander: What's wrong with a stroller?
    LN: I LOVE my babies. Why would I want to PUSH them away from me?

It looks like it is still only available by mail on Netflix? I have frozen my Netflix account so I'm not sure if it just doesn't display all my options.

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_away?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:02cebff1-0734-4cdd-8782-2447cf45fd0bPost:a6dfb368-0fe0-400b-af63-f7a7396ed6c9">Re: Away We Go</a>:
    [QUOTE]This movie is hilarious!

Bella, this might be an UO, but Maggie Gyllenhaal's character reminds me if sone of the ladies over at the bump. Maybe an exaggerated version.
    Posted by Simply Fated[/QUOTE]

See, that's why I think her character is hilarious, because she's a satire or a charicature of crunchy, weirdo moms.

image 170 Invited (holy crap!)

image 98 are coming to party!

image 29 have other plans

image 43 need to respond!

Daisypath Wedding tickers

"Bside - You're just too sexy for your own good" ~ leia1979

"True love = I still love you even though we hang out all the time and most other people would be tired of each other already" ~ flygirlmeg
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards