Wedding Vows & Ceremony Discussions
Options

Kites in Wedding Ceremony?

Hello,
I have a while before my wedding and I would love some new ideas for the ceremony. I want to do something festive that will be rememberd. However, Im alittle concerned that my ideas are alittle silly. Is it weird to have ribbons or (white) spinner kites on poles during the walk down the aisle? They would be entering before the wedding party. I feel like ive heard others doing the same but I cant find it online. What do you think? If this is a silly idea, do you have any other ideas? 

Re: Kites in Wedding Ceremony?

• Options
    I think it would be fine, except I would be concerned with blocking people's view.  Anything higher than the seats would likely block a lot of guests' view of the ceremony.  
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_ceremony-ideas_kites-in-wedding-ceremony?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:10Discussion:b8c23ebd-6f9d-45ed-a707-d2286b8565ccPost:f35834e7-81c9-4ed4-9248-fc275e3287c2">Re: Kites in Wedding Ceremony?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I think it would be fine, except I would be concerned with blocking people's view.  Anything higher than the seats would likely block a lot of guests' view of the ceremony.  
    Posted by mcskatcat[/QUOTE]

Thanks, That is something to think about thank you.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards