Not Engaged Yet
Options

I'm Bored...

I wish the crazies would come out during the week, instead of on the weekends, so we could get entertainment from the flaming.

Bahhh... anyway, have any of you guys ever played Killer Bunnies?  I played it for the first time last night.  It is the most EPIC game EVER!

Also, how would you feel if your FI had a stripper at his bachelor party?  Do you want one?

Also...yeah.  I got nothin.  I'm SOOOO bored.  BAH!

Re: I'm Bored...

• Options
    edited February 2012
    I'm so home sick. Blah.

BF has Killer bunnies,so we play it with our friends it is SOOO much fun.  A bit complicated at first but it's a really great different game.  A big fan of it.

ETA:  BF isn't big on strippers I don't think he would even think to have one at his someday bachelor party, nor would his friends.  If he did I would completely trust him.

Anniversary

• Options
    I was actually just talking to my (younger and immature) sister about my bachelorette party (she's my MOH and only bridesmaid). She is dead set on having a big party with a stripper. That's not me at all. I don't want it. She says I'm getting it whether I want it or not. So yeah, we're going to have to work on that one.

FI, I would be uncomfortable with him having a stripper. I wouldn't flip or forbid it, but I would talk to him about it. I don't think he's going to have that kind of party. He really doesn't have many guy friends. I think he'd be ok with just going with the guys to a baseball game or something.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_im-bored-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:0ccd55d3-1bb5-4df2-9d6e-d7ecdc7f2280Post:b34d4775-b0df-4c39-868e-855dd238b813">I'm Bored...</a>:
    [QUOTE]I wish the crazies would come out during the week, instead of on the weekends, so we could get entertainment from the flaming. Bahhh... anyway, have any of you guys ever played Killer Bunnies?  I played it for the first time last night.  It is the most EPIC game EVER! <strong>Also, how would you feel if your FI had a stripper at his bachelor party?  Do you want one?</strong> Also...yeah.  I got nothin.  I'm SOOOO bored.  BAH!
    Posted by loves2shop4shoes[/QUOTE]

<div>It wouldn't bother me, though I wouldn't really want to know about it (overactive imagination, ya know?). FI went to New Orleans for his, so I'm sure there was at least a strip club involved, but it's not really his scene, and it would gross him out to have a stripper give him a lap dance, so I'm pretty sure it didn't happen.</div>
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

• Options
    motoLynmotoLyn member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited February 2012
    Never played killer bunnies... hmmm interested now.

Don't care if FI has a stripper at his bachelorette, if I can touch the ass of a male dancer at thunder down under then he can grab himself some ass as well.  :)

Shoes can you post a pic of your turquoise flats, I need turquoise shoes for my wedding and have been looking high and low for some.  Thanks!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_im-bored-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:0ccd55d3-1bb5-4df2-9d6e-d7ecdc7f2280Post:fc0243ce-e225-4310-8ad3-829a7ca32f2a">Re: I'm Bored...</a>:
    [QUOTE]Never played killer bunnies... hmmm interested now. Don't care if FI has a stripper at his bachelorette, <strong>if I can touch the ass of a male dancer at thunder down under then he can grab himself some ass as well.  :)</strong> Shoes can you post a pic of your turquoise flats, I need turquoise shoes for my wedding and have been looking high and low for some.  Thanks!
    Posted by motoLyn[/QUOTE]

<div>This just made my morning...lol</div>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_im-bored-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:0ccd55d3-1bb5-4df2-9d6e-d7ecdc7f2280Post:fc0243ce-e225-4310-8ad3-829a7ca32f2a">Re: I'm Bored...</a>:
    [QUOTE]Never played killer bunnies... hmmm interested now. Don't care if FI has a stripper at his bachelorette, if I can touch the ass of a male dancer at thunder down under then he can grab himself some ass as well.  :) Shoes can you post a pic of your turquoise flats, I need turquoise shoes for my wedding and have been looking high and low for some.  Thanks!
    Posted by motoLyn[/QUOTE]

1.  You've gotta play!  It's EPIC!  I just don't recommend you play with dumb people.  It's not for the faint of brain.

2.  I'll post the pic when I get home.  I can't find a pic online.
  • Options
    Have you ever played Killer Bunnies?
    Nope.

Also, how would you feel if your FI had a stripper at his bachelor party? 
    I'm 99.99% positive BF will have stripper's at his b-party. He hasn't been to a strip club in years, but knowing his brother and his friends...I have no doubt they'll involve strippers in some way. I don't mind at all.

Do you want one?
    I do not want strippers at my b-party. Male strippers are in no way appealing to me. Thank goodness I know my girlfriends will respect that whenever the time comes!
  • Options
    bethsmilesbethsmiles member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited February 2012
    Have any of you guys ever played Killer Bunnies?
    Nope.

Also, how would you feel if your FI had a stripper at his bachelor party?
    I don't care if he has a stripper at his bachelor party. He probably won't but I really don't care.

Do you want one?
    No, it really doesn't appeal  to me. Plus most of my really good girlfriends are LDS and that would make them extremely uncomfortable so it wouldn't be fun.

• Options
    I've never heard of Killer Bunnies.

I would prefer he didn't & he's not into that sort of thing anyways. 

Nope, I have no interest. My aunt told me when I first got engaged that she was planning the b-party & I told her my only request is "no naked or near-naked men" LOL

• Options
    I've never even heard of Killer Bunnies.

I wouldn't care about a strip club being involved in BF's bachelor party, in fact, I'm pretty sure there will be. But, I think a private one on one type of stripper situation (like if she were hired to come give the guys a private show at someones house) would be a different story. I think I'd have some issues with that.

I would prefer not to have strippers involved in my eventual bachelorette, but I don't really care.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_im-bored-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:0ccd55d3-1bb5-4df2-9d6e-d7ecdc7f2280Post:fcf18277-69c8-49a3-9a56-53a292e356a0">Re: I'm Bored...</a>:
    [QUOTE]I have not played Killer Bunnies. I'm sure FI will end up at a strip club, knowing his friends, and the fact that when he planned his brother's bachelor party, they went to one.  I don't know if it's really his thing though, I think he'd rather go to AC and gamble and go to a club or two. NO THANK YOU to male strippers.  Nothing would piss me off more than a male stripper.  Gross.  Thankfully, none of bachelorette parties I went to didn't have them.  I don't know why I don't like them, I think it's my <strong>irrational fear of men's thighs.  </strong>
    Posted by yaga13[/QUOTE]

<div>This is completely, 100% rational.  Nothing scarier than a hairy man thigh. </div>

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_im-bored-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:0ccd55d3-1bb5-4df2-9d6e-d7ecdc7f2280Post:fcf18277-69c8-49a3-9a56-53a292e356a0">Re: I'm Bored...</a>:
    [QUOTE]I have not played Killer Bunnies. I'm sure FI will end up at a strip club, knowing his friends, and the fact that when he planned his brother's bachelor party, they went to one.  I don't know if it's really his thing though, I think he'd rather go to AC and gamble and go to a club or two. NO THANK YOU to male strippers.  Nothing would piss me off more than a male stripper.  Gross.  Thankfully, none of bachelorette parties I went to didn't have them.  I don't know why I don't like them, I think it's my<strong> irrational fear of men's thighs</strong>.  
    Posted by yaga13[/QUOTE]

Oh thank god! All these years I thought I was alone, so I kept my fear hidden. Burried in some deep dark place. As rdr said, it is 100% rational. Those things are freaky!
    "Stuart was scared, but he loved Margalo, Mommy. And there is nothing bigger than love." -The Bean
     "His farts smell like Satan's asshole mixed with a skunk's vagina. But it's okay, because I love him." -CSousa

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_im-bored-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:0ccd55d3-1bb5-4df2-9d6e-d7ecdc7f2280Post:0b79b43c-6ca2-4a63-a18e-64e64b785715">Re: I'm Bored...</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: I'm Bored... : I can't keep that fear hidden.  FI will sometimes pull up his shorts so it shows more thigh than ANYONE should see and then call my name so that I get a good look.  What a jerk, right?
    Posted by yaga13[/QUOTE]

hahaha, that's just mean.  I am the other way, I love to look at Danish Man's thighs.  Solid muscle from running, swimming and biking.  But then I think its because I know I can punch his thigh and not hurt him that badly....
  • Options
    Also, how would you feel if your FI had a stripper at his bachelor party?  Do you want one?
    I would be pretty upset.  Actually I would be really upset.  Luckily I know he has no interest and won't be doing that for his B-party.   No I don't want one.  I have never seen another man naked and I think that would just gross me out to no end. 

I also like FI's hairy thighs. 
    "Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis

Married! May 27th, 2012

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_im-bored-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:0ccd55d3-1bb5-4df2-9d6e-d7ecdc7f2280Post:b34d4775-b0df-4c39-868e-855dd238b813">I'm Bored...</a>:
    [QUOTE]I wish the crazies would come out during the week, instead of on the weekends, so we could get entertainment from the flaming. Bahhh... anyway, have any of you guys ever played Killer Bunnies?  I played it for the first time last night.  It is the most EPIC game EVER! Also, how would you feel if your FI had a stripper at his bachelor party?  Do you want one? Also...yeah.  I got nothin.  I'm SOOOO bored.  BAH!
    Posted by loves2shop4shoes[/QUOTE]

<div><strong>Have you ever played Killer Bunnies?</strong></div><div>No, haven't ever heard of it, but I can assure you once I'm finished knotting, I'll be googling it, lol. I'm a big fan of Happy Wheels. :D</div><div>
    </div><div><strong>How would you feel if your FI had a stripper at his bachelor party?</strong></div><div>I'd be disturbed, quite honestly. It would be completely out of FI's character. I would probably get over it pretty quickly, but I don't see it happening. FI's best friend is gay, so it wouldn't really appeal to either of them, lmao.</div><div>
    </div><div><strong>Do you want one?</strong></div><div>Hell... no. It's alright to see a guy buck naked if I'm into him. But a complete stranger? Weird. And MoH and I have already had a talk about that. No strippers. Period.</div>
  • Options
    Have you ever played Killer Bunnies?
    No, what is it??

How would you feel if your FI had a stripper at his bachelor party?
    I'd be disturbed, quite honestly. It would be completely out of FI's character. <-- this, quoted from HULU because it's exactly how I feel.
    I wouldn't be okay with it, at all. I'd feel the same way about going to a strip club. JMO, which BF understands and agrees with.

Do you want one?
    I definitely wouldn't, I just don't really find stripping attractive and I feel like I'd be really uncomfortable.
    And if the stormy weather came...I'd just kiss you in the rain... Daisypath Anniversary tickers image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards