Not Engaged Yet

I have a mystery date...

...tomorrow night to apparently celebrate my birthday early and I can't figure out what it is! It is driving me nuts because my fiance is terrible at keeping secrets. All I know is that he sent me a text yesterday saying not to make any plans for tomorrow night and last night he said that he was waiting for something in the mail and it was really important that it get here before tomorrow.Well whatever it is I think it came in today because sitting on his desk chair is a fed ex envelope and I've felt it all around and can't feel anything in it - it's not a box just one of those regular large envelopes so it's some kind of paper.It's just like him to only tell me just enough to drive me crazy...
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: I have a mystery date...

• myother1myother1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Weeeeird!  I love/hate mystery dates.  Keep us updated!  :)
  • edited December 2011
    me too - I'm half tempted to just rip the package open and see what it is but then the rational part of my brain speaks up and says 'Don't be dumb Rachel'*sigh*
  • edited December 2011
    I'm very proud of you for not ripping it open! Surprises are so great and the worst at the same time. :)
  • edited December 2011
    it was hard twinkie! I'm so proud of him because he almost never plans stuff like this out and he's obviously put some effort into this so I'm pretty excited for tonight!
  • edited December 2011
    Hold the envelope over a candle and threaten him to tell you what is in it!
  • Ashleigh8Ashleigh8 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    How exciting!   Maybe tickets to a show/concert?
  • edited December 2011
    haha malakia! I should definitely do that! But if it's tickets to a show or something like ashleigh said then I'd be upset - I'll just have to wait until tonight I guess. He hasn't told me how to dress either so hopefully it's not too dressy because I think all my nice stuff is still packed up
  • edited December 2011
    well he just texted me and said I'm going to have to wear something nice - hopefully I can find something that's not too wrinkled : /
  • edited December 2011
    There are varying degrees of "nice."  In our household, that means "not jeans and a tshirt."  :)
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Married Bio
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic My first love.

Me: 31 DH: 30

TTC since 10/2010. 2012: HSG showed unicornuate uterus on right side; both kidneys and both ovaries present. High risk for preterm labor, IUGR, and C-Section. Dx'd Hypothyroidism.
    1st BFP: 10/27/12, cycle before we had planned to see RE
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Pregnancy Blog
  • edited December 2011
    that's generally how it is with us too but I only have a few rather casual skirts (not really 'nice' clothes) and I don't own any khakis. I haven't worn any of my nice skirts or dresses since I got layed off so they all went in a box. I might have something still hanging in my closet that might be acceptable so I'll have to check it out when I get home
  • edited December 2011
    Everyone and their mystery dates make me jealous.  My FI always wants me to plan our special outings.  Have fun!
    TTC since 07/11 Me: 32 AO PCOS/DH: 32 Lowish count/motility IUI#1-3 = BFN (Clomid, Clomid-->Femara, Injects) IVF#1 ER on 9/24 19 ER/19 M/9 F w/ICSI Transferred a 5AA and a 5BB on 9/29 Beta 10/9 = 139 Beta 10/11 = 287
    imageimageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

My Blog

First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Well?   How was your mystery date?!
  • edited December 2011
    So, what was the mystery date?!?
  • edited December 2011
    UPDATE!We got home really late last night and we had to make a day trip to go see our pastor today and we are just now getting back homeSo the mystery date was 2 tickets to go see Phantom of the Opera!! This is one of my favorite shows to see live and I actually had no idea that it was even in town! It was absolutely amazing and I loved every minute of it!
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Awesome, I've never seen it! I'd love to though!
  • edited December 2011
    LOVE!  That's my favorite show! :)
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Married Bio
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic My first love.

Me: 31 DH: 30

TTC since 10/2010. 2012: HSG showed unicornuate uterus on right side; both kidneys and both ovaries present. High risk for preterm labor, IUGR, and C-Section. Dx'd Hypothyroidism.
    1st BFP: 10/27/12, cycle before we had planned to see RE
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Pregnancy Blog
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards