Not Engaged Yet
Options

Squee!

So tonight, FI and I went on a date.  We went out to dinner and then grocery shopping together.  Yes, I know, we're exciting.  But I loved it.  Anyway, I digress.

So, where we went out to eat was right next to a Sephora...so of course, I dragged him (literally) in there.  And I was salivating over Urban Decay's new set of five 24/7 eyeliners.  So he bought me them, in the Electric color palette.

http://sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P296023&categoryId=B70

Aren't they pretty?!  How sweet is he?  I drag him into a cosmetics store and he buys me the pretty eyeliner set I've been salivating over for weeks.

I love him...

And I can't wait to do a test of them all and blog about it.

SQUEEE!

Re: Squee!

• Options
    SopChickSopChick member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Oooo, very nice! I'm excited for the blog post!

ETA: Now I'm playing on Sephora's website instead of doing the work I told BF I'd help him with... I still need to figure out this blush thing, and come up with an easy everyday makeup (and hair - I suck at hair!) routine.
    Canada Cat Pictures, Images and Photos
  • Options
    cu97tigercu97tiger member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    Oooh, I think I could pull off the green one. Not so sure about the pink.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

• Options
    leia1979leia1979 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I love Urban Decay liners! I don't think I'd have much use for the pink, but I like the others.
  • Options
    elanniselannis member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Aww, he's such a good FI. I have no idea what colors I could pull off. I think I need serious help when it comes to coordinating colors with my skin tone, lol. 
    -Ely

Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_squee-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:10b2d069-8289-46dd-a364-b43a14721d60Post:c8d784a6-5cdf-4bac-82c5-de18954c40a1">Re: Squee!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Aww, he's such a good FI. I have no idea what colors I could pull off. I think I need serious help when it comes to coordinating colors with my skin tone, lol. 
    Posted by elannis[/QUOTE]

Give me pics of your mug.  I'll tell ya.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Lucky girl! :D
  • Options
    MLekathLEENMLekathLEEN member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    How fun! There's nothing more romantic that a boy buying your makeup or a purse. :)

I decided to buy new makeup at the Clinique counter last night (GWP TIME!) and the girl gave me a shade darker than my skintone, so I have to take it back...hmph!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards