Not Engaged Yet
Options

**Coco**

Hey, I made those pork chops in the crockpot yesterday, and I just kind of threw stuff together since I was running super late.  All that went in was tamari sauce and some white sugar (I'd have preferred to use brown, but we didn't have any), and I put them in frozen, so that gave enough liquid.  When I got home about 8 hours after I put them in, I stirred them and they fell completely apart, so I added a little bit of teriyaki and let them sit for another hour or so.  They turned out REALLY good.
I french with my man
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: **Coco**

• Options
    sounds good, thanks!  I'll keep this in mind for when I need something in the crockpot.

the orange spicy shrimp and maple-soy chicken were both AMAZING.  mmmmmm.
  • Options
    Yay!  We're having the maple soy chicken tonight!
    I french with my man
  • Options
    *drool*  I would throw in some orange zest with the juice, if you really like the orange flavor.  it was subtle and I would have liked it a little stronger.
  • Options
    Good to know - I actually forgot to get orange juice, so I'll make sure I grab that today!
    I french with my man
  • Options
    I just juiced a couple oranges.  I did add zest to the shrimp and it was perfect.  good luck!
  • Options
    We skipped the OJ since I didn't have my car and my phone didn't ring when M called to see what we needed on his way home.  They turned out REALLY good though.  I marinated with everything except the OJ, and then when I did the glaze, I tossed in some lemon and lime juice, and it was perfect.
    I french with my man
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards