Not Engaged Yet
Options

Victoria Secret Fashion Show and Workout?

So I'm not quite sure if someone has already wrote about this (if so, I'll be glad to delete this post), but I guess I was one of the few remaining people who saw this show late. It was really amazing, and the costumes were spectacular!

It really impacted me to work out. Any good butt workouts? :D I find a lot of leg and ab workouts, but for some reason, I can't seem to find any good butt workouts. I do kickboxing and martial arts, but I'd like to do something at home.

I'd also love to hear your thoughts about this show as well :D

Thanks ladies! ;)

Re: Victoria Secret Fashion Show and Workout?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    For the record.... you can exercise until the cows come home, but if you don't eat right... you are just a cow coming home.

Moo.
    www.nurseyk.weebly.com
  • Options
    caitlin.cavecaitlin.cave member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_victoria-secret-fashion-show?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:17752a2a-6598-436a-9f80-c6259cf3f965Post:c3ffedf2-57db-431f-af86-3cb4fcb88d99">Re: Victoria Secret Fashion Show and Workout?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Ummm I did not watch. <strong>I have enough body image issues without pining over a body hat looks like the organs might have been removed.</strong>
    Posted by hellotarra[/QUOTE]

heeehehehehe. Or the ribs.  I will never understand why they choose women without boobs as bra models.

I didn't see it either because I don't have cable.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards