Not Engaged Yet
Options

Just in case your not totally sick of The Hunger Games..

I have a question. And i know there are several people here who love/have read it.

(in case you didn't read the whine with me thread) I am having a bad week.

I was thinking about buying the first book to read to distract/make me feel better.
Amazon has the kindle version for 5 bucks.

They also have the trilogy for 18.99. I am a pretty fast reader, i read the entire Twilight saga in like 3 and a half days, i wasn't really a fan but that's beside the point.

ETA: Where is my Poll?!?!

Should i buy just the first book or the whole trilogy?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Just in case your not totally sick of The Hunger Games..

• Options
    I bought it on my Kobo to read on the plane ride to Dominican... I ended up spending the first 3 days of my vacation reading them and basically ignoring everyone else. Had I not bought them all at once, I would have be thinking about getting out and buying the next one the entire trip. Buy all three. 
  • Options
    all 3.  Absolutely.  And read em before you see the movie, obviously :)
    I guess, to tell you the truth, I've never had much of a desire to grow facial hair. I think I've managed to play quarterback just fine without a mustache. - Peyton
  • Options
    SOLD!

I just got the free preview and read a bit. I know what i'm doing tonight now, lol.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_just-in-case-your-not-totally-sick-of-the-hunger-games?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:1bff3fb8-ce46-43fb-95e2-1cb7a0485dc6Post:280e48f7-fade-42ab-b643-f56c964de26c">Re: Just in case your not totally sick of The Hunger Games..</a>:
    [QUOTE]Buy them all.  Right meow.
    Posted by polo1425[/QUOTE]

haha right meow meow?

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    I read them all back-to-back within 3 or 4 days. Definitely go for the trilogy.
    5/27/12
  • Options
    I read all of them in less than a week. Once you finish the first one you won't want to have to go buy the second, even if it only takes a minute on the kindle, it's still too long!

• Options
    ... you're.

I'M SORRY I JUST HAD TO SAY IT.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards