Not Engaged Yet
Options

Interview(s) Update

So the first interview went really well - I got the job! To remind/explain to anyone, I'll be a private voice instructor and will start working as soon as there's some students who want to study with me. I'll be sending my bio in tonight after I get BF to look at it for me. I get an extra cut as well if I bring people to the studio to study with me.

The 2nd interview also went well - I sort of got the job? lol. It's not the part time job I wanted (she's already in the 2nd round of interviews for that position, boo). What I was offered is sort of TBD - she'd like me to take over for the current voice teacher when she leaves in June or August (I forget), teach some tiny kids classes if there's interests and train with her to learn to teach the beginning piano classes with her system. I observed 2 piano classes today and am going back to observe 2 more on Saturday. From what I've seen, I think I'd be able to do a good job teaching in this program and really enjoy it.

So as of right now I'm still looking for a full time or 25-30+ hour job so I can have some actual guarunteed income.

Thanks so much again for all your encouragement and tips - it meant SO much to me, you have no idea. :)
And if the stormy weather came...I'd just kiss you in the rain... Daisypath Anniversary tickers image

Re: Interview(s) Update

• Options
    That is so awesome!  Congrats!
    "Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis

Married! May 27th, 2012

• Options
    Congrats Kelly! That's so exciting :)

• Options
    Congratulations :) That's really exciting.
  • Options
    Virtual Hi-Five!
    "Stuart was scared, but he loved Margalo, Mommy. And there is nothing bigger than love." -The Bean
     "His farts smell like Satan's asshole mixed with a skunk's vagina. But it's okay, because I love him." -CSousa

• Options
    Congrats!!!  That's awesome Kelly!!
    I french with my man
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    kellyt89kellyt89 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited January 2012
    Thanks ladies! I'm really excited to start teaching the little munchkins! I have my first voice lesson with a 7 year old girl February 7th :) Woohoo!
    And if the stormy weather came...I'd just kiss you in the rain... Daisypath Anniversary tickers image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards