Not Engaged Yet
Options

Wednesday Accountability

B: Greek yogurt (2),  watermelon (side note- I really hate watermelon seeds)
S: Banana
L: Salad with chicken and veggies (4), 12 veggie soup (4)
S: Apple with LC blue cheese (1)
D: Random crockpot meal - chicken, black beans, corn, Rotel (6)

E: Cardio, pushups

Edited: I forgot to eat my oatmeal this morning and when I went to get lunch Salsarita's was closed so I didn't get to have a burrito bowl :(

Re: Wednesday Accountability

• Options

I have been in my office for only 12 minutes and I already want to start drinking when I get out of work.  My boss was just plain RUDE to me in an e-mail after I asked for a meeting date nicely.  I'm not a mind reader and don't know when you have meetings.  Anyway....

B-lo carb monster (1) 2T peanut butter (5) bagel thin (3)
    S-Yo crunch (5) banana (0)
    L-Chobani (2) leftover ranch chicken (9) veggies (0)
    S-Apple (0) laughing cow (1) cheese stick (2)
    D-Chicken Cordon Bleu casserole (12)

E-1 hour of zumba

Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 59 Invited
    image 36 Yes
    image 2 No
    image 21 Unknown
  • Options
    B- hot chocolate oatmeal with strawberries
    L- lentil dahl
    D- sweet and sour tofu with bok choy and rice
    S- pita chips, may be some wine

E- dance rehearsal tonight and an abs workout before I go

Anniversary

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_wednesday-accountability-23?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:2627417d-1834-4ac2-82eb-b0d514e2c614Post:cd91227c-b8c1-4d92-ba71-e5018e216bb6">Re: Wednesday Accountability</a>:
    [QUOTE]I have been in my office for only 12 minutes and I already want to start drinking when I get out of work.  My boss was just plain RUDE to me in an e-mail after I asked for a meeting date nicely.  I'm not a mind reader and don't know when you have meetings.  Anyway.... B-lo carb monster (1) 2T peanut butter (5) bagel thin (3) S-Yo crunch (5) banana (0) L-Chobani (2) leftover ranch chicken (9) veggies (0) S-Apple (0) laughing cow (1) cheese stick (2) D-<strong>Chicken Cordon Bleu casserole</strong> (12) E-1 hour of zumba
    Posted by buddysmom80[/QUOTE]

<div>You make the yummiest-sounding dinners!</div>

• Options
    B:  2 eggs, 1 pc. toast with 1/2 TBS grape jelly, 1 oz black forest ham, black coffee (273)
    S:  pink lady apple (80)
    L:  2.25 c. CL Shrimp Tortilla Soup (so good!) with 1/2 c. shredded green cabbage and 1/4 large avocado (344)
    S:  blood orange (70)
    post-E snack:  8 red. fat wheat thins with 1/2 oz prov cheese (115)
    D:  boneless pork chop, 5 oz baked potato, 1 TBS whipped butter, small salad, 4 strawberries (435)

E:  walk/jog intervals (approx. -125)

net:  1192
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_wednesday-accountability-23?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:2627417d-1834-4ac2-82eb-b0d514e2c614Post:01b0d262-68b3-47d9-aeff-07cf81fd0c97">Re: Wednesday Accountability</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Wednesday Accountability : You make the yummiest-sounding dinners!
    Posted by rdr716[/QUOTE]

Thank you!  We've had this before, BF loves it.  Thanks to Pinterest we haven't intentionally repeated a recipe since we moved in together in September.  I was going to make it last night, but the sauce called for milk and we were out and neither of us wanted to go out in the sub arctic temperatures to the store (which is down the road lol) so I tried the ranch chicken instead.

Ugh, I just remembered I have to go to Stop and Shop after work...

Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 59 Invited
    image 36 Yes
    image 2 No
    image 21 Unknown
  • Options
    B- flax and rolled oats with mixed berries, cup of skim milk
    L- thai noodle soup with tofu and veggies
    S- special k pretzel bar
    D- skinny chicken parm

E- resistance band workout, walk at lunch and later with the dog
    Anniversary
  • Options
    I don't have anything except yogurt today unless I venture out into the frozen tundra that is this city.  Moving is officially the worst :(
    I french with my man
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    B: Spinach and banana smoothie - 6
    S: Grapes - 0
    L: Lean Cuisine Potatoes & Brocolli - 5
    D: Whole wheat pasta - 4 Spaghetti sauce - 8 Green beans - 0

E: Turbo Kick class - +4

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    CASK85CASK85 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited January 2013
    B: Apple-cinnamon protein smoothie (337 cal)
    S: 10 almonds and two triscut/pb sandwiches (201 cal)
    L: Turkey+swiss on sandwich thin w/hummus, carrot, cup of grapes (354 cal)
    S: 6oz Chobani 0% Vanilla mixed with cocoa powder (168 cal)
    D: Whole wheat rotini, meat sauce, salad (456 cal)

E: Arms/Shoulders + Ab Ripper X (burned 592 cal) 

Net: 924
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_wednesday-accountability-23?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:2627417d-1834-4ac2-82eb-b0d514e2c614Post:587a1d48-a5ca-4135-a96d-7029391ad562">Re: Wednesday Accountability</a>:
    [QUOTE]I just ate sprinkle Munchkins and I hate myself.
    Posted by LivLeighton[/QUOTE]
    I had a sprinkles munchkin on Saturday. And a mini chocolate chip cookie. And a whole bottle of wine. Whoops. <div>
    </div><div>Don't hate yourself, Liv. Sometimes you just need a few weeks/months break from incessant calorie/point counting. You're beautiful (inside and out), you have a new house, a cute pup, and a great new BF. So much to love :) </div>
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_wednesday-accountability-23?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:2627417d-1834-4ac2-82eb-b0d514e2c614Post:587a1d48-a5ca-4135-a96d-7029391ad562">Re: Wednesday Accountability</a>:
    [QUOTE]I just ate sprinkle Munchkins and I hate myself.
    Posted by LivLeighton[/QUOTE]
    I passed a Snickers bar in a vending machine earlier and now it's totally in my head.  Want!
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards