Not Engaged Yet
Options

vent...and how was everyone's Thanksgiving?

Wednesday night I went out with a bunch of my cousins and had too much to drink. I have been nauseous since 8:30 yesterday morning and it will NOT go away. No throwing up or anything, just feeling gross.

I had a great Thanksgiving regardless - ate yummy food (but no more alcohol for a while lol), saw my dad's side of the family, wore a turkey hat. Today my dad and I brought my grandma leftovers. It's been really nice to be home for the first time in over 4 months :)

So how was everyone's Turkey day? Did anyone brave the Black Friday crowds and get any good deals? Anyone have a good cure for feeling nauseous?
And if the stormy weather came...I'd just kiss you in the rain... Daisypath Anniversary tickers image

Re: vent...and how was everyone's Thanksgiving?

• Options
    tuarceathatuarceatha member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    Crackers and ginger ale. Saltines are best. I've spent a good deal of my life nauseous. I get car sick and as I've gotten older more somewhat random things make me sick to my stomach. i.e. blood and gruesome stories. Not to mention my tolerance for alcohol has gone way down, and so it takes less to give me a hangover.

Feel better soon!

• Options
    SwazzleSwazzle member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited December 2011
    I second Jen's ginger ale suggestion. Anything with ginger is good for nausea. 

Feel better!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards