Not Engaged Yet
Options

Could you imagine?

So I work late nights on Tuesday and Thursdays.

Could you imagine if I fell asleep at work and woke up the next day at my desk? Wouldn't that just be awful?!

There is my REALLY random thought for the day. 

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Re: Could you imagine?

• Options
    IrishDreamerIrishDreamer member
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    That would suck. Big time. But I've worried about that before - on the days that i worked two jobs and went to school full time - yeaaaah. 

I haven't really had a random thought today, not that i can remember at least.
  • Options
    csousa1csousa1 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    My random thought today was wondering how in the HELL dog fur manages to get in the freezer. My dog does not climb any higher than couch level (she's just like her parents in that way). And of course once it's in there, it's frozen, which is less than awesome.
  • Options
    IrishDreamerIrishDreamer member
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_could-imagine?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:27070417-889c-442f-bb2a-a3660c5f7790Post:4605bef9-eb59-48a7-affc-cddd5ff954ce">Re: Could you imagine?</a>:
    [QUOTE]My random thought today was wondering how in the HELL dog fur manages to get in the freezer. My dog does not climb any higher than couch level (she's just like her parents in that way). And of course once it's in there, it's frozen, which is less than awesome.
    Posted by csousa1[/QUOTE]

<div>WTF... seriously?? How does that happen?? </div>
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    When I worked at Rainforest Cafe one of my managers lived in Galveston (and RFC was in Katy) and if she closed one night and opened the next morning, she would sometimes sleep in the office...
  • Options
    Hazel_BHazel_B member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Csousa - I know! I couldn't get over the cat hair in the fridge of the new house when I moved in...ugh!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards