Not Engaged Yet
Options

Take your BSC elsewhere, please

I just saw this post on my local board:

In Response to Newly engaged....lots of planning already done...need a bakery:
[QUOTE]We were engaged on Saturday and thankfully I have an obsession with planning....Date is set; Venue is booked; Wedding party picked; colors picked; Caterer picked; I am feeling good so far! 6 months away...I can't wait! I need some good baker suggestions....any?
Posted by SoonToBeMrsSiq[/QUOTE]

There is no way she could have all that done already if she wasn't pre-planning like a motherf*cker.

*headdesk*

PhotobucketWedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Take your BSC elsewhere, please

• Options
    Beads921Beads921 member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    "Thankfully I have an obsession with planning"..WTFBBQ?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

Life is good today.
  • Options
    csousa1csousa1 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_bsc-elsewhere-please?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:29fc713b-2b6f-460f-8dc3-0b5e9db87a60Post:078db542-bde4-4ba0-8891-8262af5edc0c">Re: Take your BSC elsewhere, please</a>:
    [QUOTE]"<strong>Thankfully I have an obsession with planning"..</strong>WTFBBQ?
    Posted by Beads921[/QUOTE]

So?

I never understand why this is an excuse. You know what? I have an obsession with planning too. I have gone event-planner batshit with my bestie's shower, and harassing the crap out of you ladies for input.

However, did I start planning her shower before she was engaged? No. Is my own wedding planning underway? No.

Why? Because I don't plan make-believe events. Just real ones. No excuse.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Who has time to pre plan a wedding? I don't know about anyone else but work keeps me busy...except when it's slow like today and I end up on NEY. Seriously though, I don't even plan my weekends until the last minute.  What is wrong with these girls?
    Rampaging bears are the answer to all of our cultural missteps
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I love this... "Thankfully I have an obsession with planning"

HAHAHAHA I am an EVENT PLANNER and don't have my wedding pre-planned! lol

Freaking nut job!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    SKP82SKP82 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Wow. 
    IMG_6364
    "Life is not orderly. No matter how we try to make life so, right in the middle of it we die, lose a leg, fall in love, drop a jar of applesauce." - Natalie Goldberg
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_bsc-elsewhere-please?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:29fc713b-2b6f-460f-8dc3-0b5e9db87a60Post:9954d9b0-e6a3-4ea5-9698-503f81aa75ae">Take your BSC elsewhere, please</a>:
    [QUOTE]I just saw this post on my local board: In Response to Newly engaged....lots of planning already done...need a bakery :<strong> There is no way she could have all that done already if she wasn't pre-planning like a motherf*cker. </strong>*headdesk*
    Posted by AnneR15[/QUOTE]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Ha.
  • Options
    Elle1036Elle1036 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    audrewuhaudrewuh member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    That's too intense. 
    --------------------------------------------------------------

"You're our early 20's BSC scarecrow. They cower at your maturity." - lennonkdc Anniversary
  • Options
    ravenrayravenray member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011

What is with all the crazies????  Help!  I am drowning in BSC and it tastes foul!

"Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis

Married! May 27th, 2012

• Options
    edited December 2011

She talks about it like it's NBD to have her whole wedding figured out in a week. I wonder how many other life events she's planned in advance...you know, cause she's such a "planner".

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards