Not Engaged Yet
Options

AW! Boutineers - PIP

They're not completely done, but I thought I'd post pics to get your opinions before I finished them.

This is FI's (it has 3 fabric flowers instead of 2):

Smaller one:

All together:

I am going to wrap the "stems" in ivory ribbon and I'll be done.

Do you like?

IMG_6364
"Life is not orderly. No matter how we try to make life so, right in the middle of it we die, lose a leg, fall in love, drop a jar of applesauce." - Natalie Goldberg

Re: AW! Boutineers - PIP

• Options
    So pretty!! I love how romantical they are. :) 
    --------------------------------------------------------------

"You're our early 20's BSC scarecrow. They cower at your maturity." - lennonkdc Anniversary
  • Options
    Really pretty! Want to make some for me?
  • Options
    SKP82SKP82 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    Elle - it depends on how many you need. :)
    IMG_6364
    "Life is not orderly. No matter how we try to make life so, right in the middle of it we die, lose a leg, fall in love, drop a jar of applesauce." - Natalie Goldberg
  • Options
    CUTE!!!  And yes, very romantical!!
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    Those look really nice :) I think they will look awesome once you finish (with wrapping the stems with ribbon).
  • Options
    They are very pretty! I'm jealous :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

• Options
    SKP82SKP82 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_aw-boutineers-pip?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:2ccca8e6-3ca4-4151-92dd-b487e893a48cPost:cd546368-29ce-4dc0-ac11-0360816aea1d">Re: AW! Boutineers - PIP</a>:
    [QUOTE]They are very pretty! I'm jealous :)
    Posted by cu97tiger[/QUOTE]

I see you had the same inspiration photo on your planning website.  Did you end up making them?  If not, what are you doing for bouts?
    IMG_6364
  • Options
    ravenrayravenray member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited March 2012
    Those are beautiful!  I love how romantic they are!!
    "Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis

Married! May 27th, 2012

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards