Not Engaged Yet
Options

Heehee. Some would say I'm cruel to my "children..." (pic spam)

...but I say they're just too darn cute not to!

I went to Halloween City today with a friend to get some things for her and ended up buying Libby and Ubee costumes as well!

Libby as a butterfly!

Pug-erfly!

Ubee was too big for the dog costumes they had there (discrimination!), but I did find a super adorable kid's costume for him to wear! So he's the pug-erfly's daisy! And he has a bumble bee headband to go with  <3

There's a pouty flower on my couch.

The cute is too much!

And now the pug-erfly lands on the pouty daisy to receive its pouty nectar :D

I love dressing my kids up. And I swear, they love it too Innocent And I intend to take them to work with me in their costumes on Saturday to show it off ^______^

Anyone else dressing up their furbabies? Or real babies, for that matter? You can also feel free to post you costume for this year :P

Re: Heehee. Some would say I'm cruel to my &amp;quot;children...&amp;quot; (pic spam)

• Options
    SKP82SKP82 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011

Too cute!  I love the last picture!

I won't be dressing up my furbabies this year.  Although, Millie does have a cheerleading outfit around here somewhere...

IMG_6364
    "Life is not orderly. No matter how we try to make life so, right in the middle of it we die, lose a leg, fall in love, drop a jar of applesauce." - Natalie Goldberg
  • Options
    lunarsongbirdlunarsongbird member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I SOOOO want to have a dog to dress up like this: 

Your puppers look good in their outfits!
    LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • Options
    Elle1036Elle1036 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Awww.  Cute.  I want to find a costume for Sawyer now.
  • Options
    zipis1zipis1 member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Lunar, my CW and I were squeeing over that for awhile there. She has a dog with a smiliar body type so she wants to try and make that for her next year. It would be amazing! (though I wonder how it lies down...).

And Elle, you should! I would dress up my cats too if I didn't know they'd just rip it and me apart :P

• Options
    paintgirlpaintgirl member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011

We were going to dress up H to go to the farm supply store here. They're having a costume contest for pets. I was only doing it because the prize is $100 gift card to the store! But then I got this stupid cast on my foot and I'm too lazy/tired to go get the stuff for a costume. Oh well.

Zip, your pups are fabulous!! :)

• Options
    zipis1zipis1 member
    edited December 2011
    Wait, what happened to your foot, Paint? Did I miss something?

And they sure are! Poor babies :P

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I broke it. :( 
  • Options
    sparkles88sparkles88 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Your doggies are adorable, Zip! I browsed around Petsmart for stuff to dress up my kitties in, but their selection was really limited. I don't imagine that there is a huge market for cat costumes. I would pick out costumes like these two, though, if I did actually dress up my cats.

• Options
    Elle1036Elle1036 member
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_heehee-would-say-im-cruel-children-pic-spam?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:3398d6d1-260c-4243-bdbd-9e6d5e548727Post:b21e8922-f4c1-4388-821a-a40c692f50c8">Re: Heehee. Some would say I'm cruel to my "children..." (pic spam)</a>:
    [QUOTE]Lunar, my CW and I were squeeing over that for awhile there. She has a dog with a smiliar body type so she wants to try and make that for her next year. It would be amazing! (though I wonder how it lies down...). And Elle, you should! <strong>I would dress up my cats too if I didn't know they'd just rip it and me apart :P</strong>
    Posted by zipis1[/QUOTE]

I have a lion hat for one of my cats.  Whenever I put in on him, he thrashes around like crazy and manages to get it off within a few minutes, but it's sooooo funny.
  • Options
    zipis1zipis1 member
    edited December 2011
    Ouch! How'd you manage to do that? I can send Libby over there to lick it. That'd help, right?

Sparkles: Those are cute! The bandana would be easiest to get away with, but the hats I think would make most cast flip out. Darn kitties.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    It was a pup-related accident. :( I fell trying to put a window screen in that she had pushed out so she wouldn't get in trouble when bf got home. (Yeah right - bf would never even raise his voice to her.)  I'm actually lucky I only broke my foot. It was a pretty good fall. But I indulge in self-pity now and then. It's going to be a long haul in this cast.
  • Options
    zipis1zipis1 member
    edited December 2011
    :(

How would you like your cuddles?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    LOL that's cute. I got lots of cuddles from our pup today because I let her play out in the snow. She was really happy.

Sparkles I love the cowboy kitty!
  • Options
    motoLynmotoLyn member
    edited December 2011
    Dressing Maus up as a Hot Dog and FI and I have grilling aprons and hats to wear along with tongs.  We also bought gummi hot dogs to hand out to the kids,  Poor Maus gets subjected to my desires to dress her up.
  • Options
    zipis1zipis1 member
    edited December 2011
    I've always been partial to the cowboy hedgehog:

Or you could try to make him into Sonic!

• Options
    zipis1zipis1 member
    edited December 2011
    Awww! That's super cute, Lyn! I love how you've coordinated everything!

• Options
    polkadot111polkadot111 member
    edited December 2011
    Sooo cute! Thanks for sharing! :)
    Used to be bourgehm. +1,500 posts. Silly knot
  • Options
    lunarsongbirdlunarsongbird member
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    leia1979leia1979 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    My pets would not stand for that. I tried to dress up our previous dog when I was younger.

Zip, your dogs are just adorable in costume.
  • Options
    kellyt89kellyt89 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    awww now I want a hedgehog! soo cute!
    And if the stormy weather came...I'd just kiss you in the rain... Daisypath Anniversary tickers image
  • Options
    SwazzleSwazzle member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited December 2011
    Soooooo cute Zips!!!

I got Lucy a cow costume (her nose is speckled so it suits her) but Sean insisted she needed an XL & it's too big, it kinda hangs off of her LOL

• Options
    Hazel_BHazel_B member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Absolutely adorable! I don't think Molson would let me get a costume on him at all, he barely lets me dry his paws. :(
  • Options
    edited December 2011

We got it from Target. Thankfully, Sandy's somewhat receptive to it...she can't stand stuff that goes on her head, and this one doesn't. I'm just wondering how long it'll last before Maddie (ricky's dog) or Sasha (ana's dog) eat it off of her...LOL

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"Oceana swings from logical to anus punching." - Buttons

Planning / Married / Blog

• Options
    motoLynmotoLyn member
    edited December 2011
    Lol Oceana I was thinking about buying the hammerhead one from target for Maus and fi and I would be surfers. Love the shark costume. Alas hot dog costume won out because I found BBQ aprons for 25 cents at party city.
  • Options
    zipis1zipis1 member
    edited December 2011
    I love that one, Oceana! If I'd have seen it, I would have gotten it for Ubee in a heartbeat! (assuming they had his size)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards