Not Engaged Yet
Options

I got BF sick and he has a surprise!

He was supposed to go on a long camping trip this weekend with his best friend, and even took off work tomorrow for it. However, he got home from work looking like he got run over by a car. He said he doesn't feel horrible, but he has a feeling that if he goes, he's going to end up getting really sick and regretting it. So now he's staying here with me. And since I didn't know that he was going to be here, I signed up to work this weekend (again). I feel bad that I got him sick now when he probably won't be able to go camping again until next year, but I tried to stay away, lol. He told me that even if I'm sick, there's only so much staying away he can handle. That made me feel better. : )

So he has made 3 comments today about next weekend. He's got a whole day planned for us. We're going to be in his home town for a class he's taking on Sunday, but Saturday is a day for the two of us and he keeps saying stuff like, "You should be excited for next weekend" and "I'm not going to let you down" (don't even know what he's talking about). But he's been making comments about it since he started planning it. He has asked if I'm coming for sure, said he hopes that we're not sick for next weekend and all that stuff.

I'm not allowed to know what we're doing or where we're going or anything. It's funny because he is horrible with keeping secrets so I'm surprised he hasn't just come out and told me already, lol. But I wish it'd hurry up and get here because I hopefully won't be sick by then, and we're going to bring the camera and take some new pictures of us in the fall scenery, since it's been a while since we've taken pictures. So it should be fun. I'm trying not to let my mind wander, considering he asked my dad a very important question last weekend, but either way, it's going to be fun to have a whole day off for the first time in about a month and a half!!

-Ely

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Re: I got BF sick and he has a surprise!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    That stink that your bf got sick, but yeay for your fun weekend! :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    elanniselannis member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I kind of figured he'd get sick. He usually does when there is something going around. The good thing is, he took the day off of work tomorrow for his camping trip, but since he's not going, he'll already have it off and he can just rest.
    -Ely

• Options
    edited December 2011
    That is lucky! I usually have a few days off, get sick while I'm off and then have to work while I'm feeling like crap. lol
  • Options
    elanniselannis member
    edited December 2011
    I don't know which I'd prefer. I hate when I take off work to do something fun and have to stay home sick, but really hate having to go to work sick. Luckily now, I work from home, so working while sick isn't as bad as it would be if I still had to drive to the office every day. Although, it's definitely the worst when you work in food services and have to be around food and it's fast paced and people are annoying. I worked for our concessions for university football/hockey/baseball games etc. and their rule was to try to work unless you had diarrhea. Then we had to go home, lol. You'd think they'd want us to not work around food at all if we felt even a little sick.
    -Ely

• Options
    edited December 2011
    That grosses me out... I'm not sure why you would want sick people serving food to the masses : / And that would extra suk to be sick and have to deal with idiots at sporting events, because there are always idiots at sporting events!
  • Options
    elanniselannis member
    edited December 2011
    Yes, yes there are. Lots of idiots! lol I'm so happy I don't have to do that anymore!!
    -Ely

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards