Not Engaged Yet

Atta Girl, Sandra!

Saw this article today. I love Sandra Bullock; she did not deserve getting treated like scum by Jesse James. Glad to see she's moving on in an amazing, positive way! Wanted to share with those who haven't heard!

http://omg.yahoo.com/blogs/goddess/how-sandra-bullock-fooled-everybody/393

image 170 Invited (holy crap!)

image 98 are coming to party!

image 29 have other plans

image 43 need to respond!

Daisypath Wedding tickers

"Bside - You're just too sexy for your own good" ~ leia1979

"True love = I still love you even though we hang out all the time and most other people would be tired of each other already" ~ flygirlmeg

Re: Atta Girl, Sandra!

• paintgirlpaintgirl member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Good for her! Is this her first child? The article references step-children and I don't remember her having children before.

It's good to see the woman has some joy in her life after all the crap she's been through recently.
  • edited December 2011

Jesse James has a few kids, I think those are the "stepchildren" they're referring to. I think this is "her" first child, though.

image 170 Invited (holy crap!)

image 98 are coming to party!

image 29 have other plans

image 43 need to respond!

Daisypath Wedding tickers

"Bside - You're just too sexy for your own good" ~ leia1979

"True love = I still love you even though we hang out all the time and most other people would be tired of each other already" ~ flygirlmeg
  • katanne9katanne9 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The children were Jesse James' kids.

I'm impressed she was able to keep him a secret for so long. It bodes well for them both that she's willing to try so hard to fight the spotlight.
  • edited December 2011
    Have you seen the cover of People? I literally gasped...it's probably one of the most beautiful shots of mom & child I've ever seen.

She just looks so damn happy :) Good for her!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"Oceana swings from logical to anus punching." - Buttons

Planning / Married / Blog

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards