Not Engaged Yet
Options

you guessed it... what's for lunch??

I'm always so curious what you girls are eating for lunch and/or dinner!!

today's lunch:
I'm eating half now...  a salad with red leaf lettuce, carrots, yellow onion, dried berries, slivered almonds, and oil/vinegar dressing.  later I'll have some SkinnyTaste Arroz con Pollo rice only with veggies (1/2 c. rice with 1/2 c. mixed frozen veggies) and 1/2 c. of cooked carrots. 

tonight we're having leftover Pollo in Potacchio that I froze, and roasted brussel sprouts and broccoli.  we're trying to use up all the food in the house before we go on a Thanksgiving roadtrip! 

oh, and we're going to have some skinny apple pie that I made...  it's a normal apple pie recipe, only with no bottom crust and a little less sugar.  200 cals a slice... not bad!  :)

so, what's on your plate?

Re: you guessed it... what's for lunch??

• Options
    lunarsongbirdlunarsongbird member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I haven't had anything to eat yet today...hm...I'm not sure what I feel like eating, really. I'll probably get something on my way to work. But what. I hate when I'm in these indecisive moods.
    LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • Options
    Elle1036Elle1036 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Nothing.  A glass of crystal light, maybe.  And a run.

I'm determined.  I've overeaten several days in a row now and I really have to get back on track.
  • Options
    jemmini6jemmini6 member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    I have a Lean Cuisine pizza in the freezer at work, but that really doesn't sound good, so I'll probably go get something.

I've been off the wagon as far as dieting/excercising goes for a few weeks now because of the wedding/HM stuff, so I'm giving myself a splurge week this week too before I get back on track.  Good news though is I only gained like 3 lbs in the last few weeks, so not too bad considering my diet/inactivity.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Nothing. Well, tea. I went out to lunch yesterday and my stomach is still pissed at me, so I'm keeping it calm.

Dinner is a mystery. FI's BFF is having us over and she's cooking. Around Thanksgiving, she makes a little extra money on the side by making pumpkin pies and selling them. She recruited us to help her out getting everything together to start making pies, so in exchange, she's feeding us.

But last night we had pizza :(

image 170 Invited (holy crap!)

image 98 are coming to party!

image 29 have other plans

image 43 need to respond!

Daisypath Wedding tickers

"Bside - You're just too sexy for your own good" ~ leia1979

"True love = I still love you even though we hang out all the time and most other people would be tired of each other already" ~ flygirlmeg
  • Options
    peekaboo2011peekaboo2011 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm with Elle.  Nothing for lunch.  I binged on french fries last night, and ran my ass off this morning.  So, maybe I'll have some more chex.  Dry.  Tea and water on the side.
    I french with my man
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Jeeze, I can not miss a meal! I'm just sitting her all like, "WTFBBQ, why aren't you ladies eating?!?!?!" lol I just had a string cheese. I'm trying to decide if I want Subway, Panera or a McDonald's salad for lunch... Suggestions?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    SwazzleSwazzle member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited December 2011
    I had a turkey sandwich with mozzarella & roasted red peppers for lunch.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm the same way CCO!!

rdr, that sounds so good!  I would have added some avocado slices.  YUM!!
  • Options
    peekaboo2011peekaboo2011 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_guessed-whats-lunch?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:41aa840f-4d5e-4c10-9bda-f038c45b97b6Post:efe2daaa-0e73-45b3-82d1-83ce655f3873">Re: you guessed it... what's for lunch??</a>:
    [QUOTE]Jeeze, I can not miss a meal! I'm just sitting her all like, "WTFBBQ, why aren't you ladies eating?!?!?!" lol I just had a string cheese. I'm trying to decide if I want Subway, Panera or a McDonald's salad for lunch... Suggestions?
    Posted by CCO2012[/QUOTE]

<div>Believe me, I'm dying over here.  With all the workout stuff I'm trying to do, skipping lunch today is killing me.  Sushi sounds ah-mazing right now though.  Maybe I'll call out.  That's light...and good for you :)</div>
    I french with my man
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Elle1036Elle1036 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_guessed-whats-lunch?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:41aa840f-4d5e-4c10-9bda-f038c45b97b6Post:efe2daaa-0e73-45b3-82d1-83ce655f3873">Re: you guessed it... what's for lunch??</a>:
    [QUOTE]Jeeze, I can not miss a meal! I'm just sitting her all like, "WTFBBQ, why aren't you ladies eating?!?!?!" lol I just had a string cheese. I'm trying to decide if I want Subway, Panera or a McDonald's salad for lunch... Suggestions?
    Posted by CCO2012[/QUOTE]

<div>Lol.  I don't view not eating lunch as "skipping a meal" because I'm rarely hungry at lunch time.  I do eat lunch occasionally, usually with friends who want to go out for lunch or something, and it's just unnecessary calories for me.</div>
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm super healthy today. Goldfish and a Monster Rehab....I don't have time to get food between class and work and we have no food at home for me to make anything =(
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    lunarsongbirdlunarsongbird member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011

Ah ha! I want orange chicken from Panda Express!

LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    YUM!!!!  I love orange chicken!  that looks so good, lunar.

however, I'm serious about losing post-wedding weight.  I have 6 or 7 lbs to go.  so H and I made a game.

you get points for:
    drinking 8 oz water
    eating a healthy vegetable
    eating a healthy fruit (pie doesn't count)
    exercising

you get points deducted for:
    pie, cookies, etc.  you get one free point a day (so if I ate a piece of pie, instead of deducting 2 points I only deduct 1.)
    coke
    etc.

and the winner gets something of their choice.  for example, he wanted to buy some Chips Ahoy cookies yesterday since he won.  that doesn't make sense, but whatever.  I want a leg massage.  get it?

he won yesterday.  he ran 2 miles and I didn't exercise at all, and then we had a baby shower at work.  so I ate a piece of cake.

but today I'm in the lead!  so far I'm at 5.5 points.  and I figure I'll gain 4 or 5 more points by the end of the day, and lose 1 because I want pie.  mmm... PIE.

I said all that to say...  no Panda-E today.  :(
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I ended up with a turkey sandwich, jalapeno chips and a Diet Coke from Subway... Yum!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I went home for lunch today because I needed to pick up my make-up bag and b-day cards that I forgot in my rush out the door this morning.  I had a Marie Callendars Chicken Brocolli Alfredo meal...it was pretty good. 

Tonight we have a sibling dinner with BF's 2 siblings and their spouses and then I'll sleep over since my son is at his Dad's...no idea what we're eating, but we're bringing rolls and beer, 2 of the 3 others are bringing wine...should be a fun night  BF's BIL and SIL have b-days this week so we're gathering to celebrate that and his Sister and SIL's new jobs too. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards