Not Engaged Yet

Would you like these?

So I was talking with Lyn yesterday and she is very crafty.  In fact a lot of girls on here are and have made me some beautiful stuff.  I would also like to make stuff that people would love, but seeing as I am in school it can't be too time consuming.  So I scoured Pinterest.

Look what I found:
http://pinterest.com/pin/114067803033082318/

Would you like it if I made one for you?  What would you do with it? 
"Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis

Married! May 27th, 2012

Re: Would you like these?

• Yes!! Those are so stinking cute!! 

I would hang it on my wall somewhere. Probably in my part of the bathroom. 
    --------------------------------------------------------------

"You're our early 20's BSC scarecrow. They cower at your maturity." - lennonkdc Anniversary
  • Oh good!  What colors?  Looks like the lady does three different colors but I could only use two.
    "Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis

Married! May 27th, 2012

• Boo works blocks pinterest now so I can't see them.  I will have to look later.

Anniversary

• I'm balls deep in that board now. NOW I see why people get sucked into pinterest. 

It looks like she uses the same color, but different shades. I can also see a stripe patter used there too. Vertical or horizontal, depending on the letter. 

Anyways, if you were to make me one, my favorite color is purple. :) 

"You're our early 20's BSC scarecrow. They cower at your maturity." - lennonkdc Anniversary
  • Drew- I <3 the fact that you used the phrase balls deep.

Anniversary

• Cute!  I would definitely put one up in my cubicle.  I might also make them for my bridesmaids. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Very cute! I like rainbows. They have rainbow yarn. I have some actually.

Sidenote: Recently engaged ladies, don't forget to update the Wedding Date sticky as you figure out your dates so old hags like myself have something to look forward to. Kthx.
  • I love it! I'd probably put it on a grapevine wreath for my front door. Something like this:

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_would-you-like-these?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:4293b949-d2d2-42e2-afca-09ee43520d2ePost:52ca39ce-6524-4fd5-a6bd-0e42f5d94f1c">Re: Would you like these?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Very cute! I like rainbows. They have rainbow yarn. I have some actually. Sidenote: Recently engaged ladies, don't forget to update the Wedding Date sticky as you figure out your dates so old hags like myself have something to look forward to. Kthx.
    Posted by jenjenniferf[/QUOTE]

<div>I'm first in 2013. Be excited. </div><div>
    </div><div>And Irish, for sirius, we're friends off if your date is before April14th. </div>

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_would-you-like-these?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:4293b949-d2d2-42e2-afca-09ee43520d2ePost:404863fc-6534-428b-a4a3-747e5563a1bc">Re: Would you like these?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Would you like these? : <strong> I'm first in 2013. Be excited.</strong>  And Irish, for sirius, we're friends off if your date is before April14th. 
    Posted by audrewuh[/QUOTE]
    <strong> Done.</strong>
  • I love yarn letters. I don't know what I would do with them but I would want them anyway! They would be really cute in a nursery.

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_would-you-like-these?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:4293b949-d2d2-42e2-afca-09ee43520d2ePost:404863fc-6534-428b-a4a3-747e5563a1bc">Re: Would you like these?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Would you like these? : I'm first in 2013. Be excited.  And Irish, for sirius, we're friends off if your date is before April14th. 
    Posted by audrewuh[/QUOTE]

We're still friends on. I am thinking Summer of 2013. The only thing that would change that is if FI can't get his insurance figured out for next year. Summer makes the most sense because of FI's school schedule, and mine
  • OH, and in answer to your question, Ray - I would love it!! I'd probably hang it in my bathroom or hallway.
  • Wow they are so cute!!! I love the pink shown!

Anniversary

• They are cute!  I have a landing upstairs that seems kind of empty.  Its was a new place for BF and I together,  and we're still working out some of the decorating to make the place "ours".   If i had something similar I would probably put two of them up there with BF's and my initials.
    photo bridalparty.jpg
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Like I said to you before they are adorable and I would probably get initials and place them in a shadow box. 
  • I think they are super cute. I'd totes hang it in my cubby at work or office at home.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

Life is good today.
  • Ray- I want you to make me one!! I'd probably hang it up in my apartment or frame it and then hang it. 
    "You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you." -Ray Bradbury 
  • I am glad so many people would like this.  I'll start a list.  First come first serve.  :)  I can work on them when I get home. 

Married! May 27th, 2012

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards