Not Engaged Yet
Options

SS - Did we get this fixed?

So I wasn't on at all yesterday, but now I'm seeing some posts about possibly re-drawing names for SS. Did this happen already? I have 2 emails from Elfster and both have the same person as my pick. Does that mean I get to keep her? Because I'd really love to keep her!

Re: SS - Did we get this fixed?

• Options
    lunarsongbirdlunarsongbird member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Looks like she's a keeper!
    LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • Options
    becunning2becunning2 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I second Lunar. It should've all been worked out by now.  At least I hope so...
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yay! I didn't participate last year - so i'm super excited to do it this year! Running off to do some re-con now!
  • Options
    becunning2becunning2 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The recon was crazy fun as was reading everyone's posts. And the shopping.
  • Options
    Ollie08Ollie08 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_ss-did-this-fixed?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:437e55c4-1eee-4ddc-a521-db6a293538a5Post:4e5929e2-dd5f-4da7-a4fb-9c8cb8330c55">Re: SS - Did we get this fixed?</a>:
    [QUOTE]The recon was crazy fun as was reading everyone's posts. And the shopping.
    Posted by becunning2[/QUOTE]

are you done already?!?!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_ss-did-this-fixed?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:437e55c4-1eee-4ddc-a521-db6a293538a5Post:89ff338f-ac62-4deb-9a94-7ac605c469bc">Re: SS - Did we get this fixed?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: SS - Did we get this fixed? : are you done already?!?!
    Posted by Ollie08[/QUOTE]

I thought that at first too, but now i'm thinking maybe she was referring to last year since I said I didn't do it last year? If you are done Becunning,you are ah-maze-ing!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I love, love, love SS and so thrilled I can participate this year. You guys have been a huge rock for me and I can't wait to give back in a small way =)

image 170 Invited (holy crap!)

image 98 are coming to party!

image 29 have other plans

image 43 need to respond!

Daisypath Wedding tickers

"Bside - You're just too sexy for your own good" ~ leia1979

"True love = I still love you even though we hang out all the time and most other people would be tired of each other already" ~ flygirlmeg
  • Options
    ravenrayravenray member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Yes it is fixed.  Go with who ever you got :)
    "Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis

Married! May 27th, 2012

• Options
    SwazzleSwazzle member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited December 2011
    I was wondering about that also... I think we said that we will wait until the person receives the gift & then they'll AW it & the sender comes foward then. But won't the return address on the package give it away?

• Options
    lunarsongbirdlunarsongbird member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good thing I'm not the only one living in Colorado. ;)
    LilySlim Weight loss tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards