Not Engaged Yet
Options

Thank you ladies!

I just want to give super happy thanks to the ladies who've mentioned Pinterest. I kept seeing the references to the site and omgthisisthebestsiteever! It IS, my new crack, henceforth replacing wasabi peas (although those hot little tasty nuggets of goodness are still high up there!).

Thank you all again!! :)

Re: Thank you ladies!

• Options
    Allisonesq77Allisonesq77 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Well at this rate I will absolutely never ever get anything done at work:) Thanks for the ideas!
  • Options
    Elle1036Elle1036 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Welcome to the dark side.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Between pinterest and foodgawker, they keep occupied during downtimes at work. I love it.

Anniversary

• Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_thank-ladies-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:4650ee71-f07d-440c-bcce-b15637334736Post:7152dfe2-5895-49a4-87f7-03e8ae80ae97">Re: Thank you ladies!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Welcome to the dark side.
    Posted by Elle1036[/QUOTE]

<div>LOL</div>
  • Options
    peekaboo2011peekaboo2011 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Since I switched jobs, I get to take my laptop to work.  All I've done this week is be on TK, FB and Pinterest.  Yep.  Welcome to the dark side.  We'll give you the best damn cookie recipe in the world, but you'll probably take 8 months to make it because "MUST. PIN. EVERYTHING."
    I french with my man
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Allisonesq77Allisonesq77 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sorry, can't reply, PINNING!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards