Not Engaged Yet

Need Help - BM Jewelry - PIP

I think I would like to buy the jewelry for my BMs (in addition to the "my favorite products" and cosmetic bag idea).  I have found several things on Etsy that I think are amazing, but I'm having a hard time finding earrings and necklaces from a single seller that I like.  I think I'd like for all the jewelry to have the same "feel," while being unique for each girl.

Anyway, my question is about length of necklace for the dresses.  These are the dresses:

I thought a longer necklace would look better than a shorter necklace.  For example, I think this would be too short:

Here are some earring ideas I'm toying with:

What are your thoughts on these? 

And, while we're at it, do you think an earring/necklace combo or an earring/bracelet combo would be better with this dress?  I'm currently leaning towards earring/necklace.

TIA!

ETA:  I know E would say that it's a faux pas to give your BMs gifts to wear at the wedding, but is this okay since I am gifting something else as well? 
IMG_6364
"Life is not orderly. No matter how we try to make life so, right in the middle of it we die, lose a leg, fall in love, drop a jar of applesauce." - Natalie Goldberg

Re: Need Help - BM Jewelry - PIP

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards