Not Engaged Yet

Thursday Accountability

I hate to say it but I feel like this week is flying by. I kind of can't believe it's already Thursday. 

B: 3 egg whites (1), 1 slice of American (3), 1 slice of ham (2)
S: Apple
L: Healthy Choice Oven Roasted Chicken (6)
S: Popcorn
D: SkinnyTaste Baked Chicken Nuggets (4) and I don't know what on the side yet.

Re: Thursday Accountability

• I disagree - this week is effing draggin!!! But I've got a lot going on this week, so that may be why i'm feeling that way.

B - Venti Vanilla Chai Latte & Venti Passion Tea Lemonade, Sweetened from Starbucks.
    S- 4 Feel Good Green Tea & Cranberry cookies
    L- N/a
    S- N/a
    D - whatever i have the energy to throw together when I get home. I will probably make another juice with my vitamix... the one i made last night was delicious
    (Handful of spinach, 1 yellow pepper, 1 pear, 2 handfuls of cranberries, 4 strawberries, and 1/3 cup greek yogurt, and 1/2 cup of water)
  • I feel like the week is flying by for me too!
    B-pumpkin oatmal, hot chocolate
    L- orzo vegetable soup
    S- apple may be
    D- acorn squash stuffed with spinach and corn bread stuffing.
    S- wine some pita chips

E- Just Dance

Anniversary

• Good morning ladies! I feel like this week has also flown by. Although, since I am leaving for SF tomorrow it might go slow today & Friday morning.

B - Smart ones egg sandwich
    S - Pineapple
    L - Left over Thai food
    D - Baked chicken, brown rice, and cauliflower/brocolli mix

E - Zumba

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_thursday-accountability-16?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:4b3cef04-ddcb-4031-867e-03bf0e0c6ccbPost:7085559a-06f7-40e9-8fab-0f8ee357b604">Re: Thursday Accountability</a>:
    [QUOTE]I disagree - this week is effing draggin!!! But I've got a lot going on this week, so that may be why i'm feeling that way. B - Venti Vanilla Chai Latte & Venti Passion Tea Lemonade, Sweetened from Starbucks. S- 4 Feel Good Green Tea & Cranberry cookies L- N/a S- N/a D - whatever i have the energy to throw together when I get home.<strong> I will probably make another juice with my vitamix</strong>... the one i made last night was delicious (Handful of spinach, 1 yellow pepper, 1 pear, 2 handfuls of cranberries, 4 strawberries, and 1/3 cup greek yogurt, and 1/2 cup of water)
    Posted by IrishDreamer[/QUOTE]

I want one of those so bad!

B: Pumpkin english muffin
    S: Coffee with creamer
    L: Left over chicken wrap
    S: Yogurt
    D: Not sure

E: Serving at BWW 4 hours of walking at slow pace burns about 400 cals.

• cu97tigercu97tiger member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited October 2012
    B: Nutri-grain bar
    S: bowl of Raisin Nut Bran (this is what happens when breakfast is at 5am)
    L: Pumpkin ravioli with grilled chicken, carrots, and a delicious chocolate mousse/caramel dessert
    S: grapes and a Coke
    D: pork tenderloin? Or leftover pizza

E: I did a 3 mile walk this morning. yay me!

ETA: I forgot I had an awards luncheon to go to today so I had to update my lunch.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

• Stina - I pink puffy heart love mine. FI and I bit the bullet about two months ago and bought it. It's amazing what that thing can do. I do typically run my juice through a strainer once I'm done - because of what i put in - it can get really pulpy, and I don't like pulp.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards