Not Engaged Yet

KUI

Who's here?  I had a few drinks with an exBF tonight, so I'm a little tipsy and BF is playing Minecraft with his roommate and a friend.  So, I'm just on the couch.  :)
I french with my man
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: KUI

• Hey there!

I'm thinking about venturing out to get wine.  It's been a long, strange day and I feel like I need a glass of reisling.
  • Im here now just grabbed a glass of wine.  A bit bummed I didn't get cast in the role I wanted, oh well their loss.  Visited my grandma tonight who has alzheimer's a bit sad.  At least now with no rehearsals I can enjoy the summer w/ BF & do whatever!  

Anniversary

• Aw, you didn't get it, Danser?  Bummer.  I'm sorry. 
  • I sup'ped tonight with DH, and now we are hanging out on the couch. I'm debating having wine, but I already have a headache so I don't want to add to it. Sorry about the part, Danser.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

• Well...  this KUI thread is a total bust.  Somebody tell me something interesting.
  • I am drinking $2 Chuck Shiraz!  Not that some of you couldn't tell.  Innocent
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Sorry was on the phone with the BF,no big deal about the part, it's all for fun so now I get more time with the BF & more time for summer fun.  I"ve already done 2 shows this year and will do my annual production of a christmas carol in december.  

Good news I went car shopping after work.and found a great deal on a new car.  So I may be getting a new car next week.  I want to sleep on it first.  

Off to bed now though, g'nite.

Anniversary

• I don't understand why almost every girl thinks that if she is in a serious relationship in college that he must be the one after just a couple of months.  It's college.  GTFover it.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_kui-5?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:4ebc0eb7-7a76-4e09-b48d-a1922cdc927aPost:bdf8a6d0-a739-4c87-9d4b-51aa3a3cd117">Re: KUI</a>:
    [QUOTE]I am drinking $2 Chuck Shiraz!  Not that some of you couldn't tell. 
    Posted by TheMutleys[/QUOTE]
    That is some good stuff though.<div>
    </div><div>Your boys are sooooooooooo adorable!</div>

Anniversary

• Good night, Danser!

Mutley - Nobody wants to have to go a 5th year for that MRS degree.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_kui-5?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:4ebc0eb7-7a76-4e09-b48d-a1922cdc927aPost:f4ba0bc0-7040-4938-9a9c-2a0213dd96ed">Re: KUI</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: KUI : That is some good stuff though. Your boys are sooooooooooo adorable!
    Posted by danser55[/QUOTE]

Thanks!  I am fairly partial to them.  They rock even more because they are great sleepers and enable their mom to drink wine. 

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_kui-5?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:4ebc0eb7-7a76-4e09-b48d-a1922cdc927aPost:46daaf5a-3174-4cc5-980a-fc74545db543">Re: KUI</a>:
    [QUOTE]Mutley - Nobody wants to have to go a 5th year for that MRS degree.
    Posted by Elle1036[/QUOTE]

That is one degree that I did not aquire in school.  I got my B.S., M.A. and I am starting my A.A. this fall.  (Yes, you read that correctly.  Hahaha.) 

I had to do the certificate program and they only gave me a Mrs.
  • I failed at the Mrs in college, too.  I started on it, then, though.  Now, 6 long years of hard work later...  I've almost got it.

What are you getting the Associate in?
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_kui-5?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:4ebc0eb7-7a76-4e09-b48d-a1922cdc927aPost:75923dd1-e9f7-46e9-b18b-a18a52ed6382">Re: KUI</a>:
    [QUOTE]I failed at the Mrs in college, too.  I started on it, then, though.  Now, 6 long years of hard work later...  I've almost got it. What are you getting the Associate in?
    Posted by Elle1036[/QUOTE]

I'm getting my ADN (nursing.)  I will be an RN upon graduation and passing the boards.  Just two years to go! 
  • Exciting!

...and, based on the fact that it took me almost 30 seconds to figure out how to spell "exciting," it's bed time.  Night!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_kui-5?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:4ebc0eb7-7a76-4e09-b48d-a1922cdc927aPost:e1944f5e-4536-4b6e-b0b1-ba26b03e3064">Re: KUI</a>:
    [QUOTE]I don't understand why almost every girl thinks that if she is in a serious relationship in college that he must be the one after just a couple of months.  It's college.  GTFover it.
    Posted by TheMutleys[/QUOTE]

I AGREE WITH THIS COMMENT.

Also, yaaay, my degree is an ASN. We take the same boards as the BSN chicks, phbt.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards