Not Engaged Yet
Options

Tuesday Accountability

B: Egg salad (4), Greek yogurt (2)
S: Apple
L: Lean Cuisine Meatloaf with Mashed Potatoes (6)
S: Banana
D: Not sure yet, I'll be at the Devils game but we're eating before so I should be able to choose something reasonably healthy. 

E: None

Re: Tuesday Accountability

• Options
    B- hot chocolate, oatmeal with strawberries
    L- lentil dahl
    D-veggie nuggets and mashed potatoes
    S-pita chips

E- small abs workout

Anniversary

• Options
    Hey everyone, totally sucked at eating this weekend, so annoyed.  Anyway, back to normal today.

B-lo carb monster (1) apples and cinnamon oatmeal (3)
    S-banana (0) yo crunch yogurt (5)
    L-leftover buffalo chicken casserole which by the way is horrible (11)
    S-apple (0) laughing cow (1) cheese stick (2)
    D-chicken cordon bleu casserole (I have to recipe build that later, I'm not sure how many points are in it)

E-off day

Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 59 Invited
    image 36 Yes
    image 2 No
    image 21 Unknown
  • Options
    B: honey bunches of oats + soy milk
    L: caprisun, apple with peanut butter, cheese stick, granola bar
    D: veggie burger and a side of veggies
    S: protein bar after lifting

E: lifting
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I was really bad this weekend.  I think I negated my 3 lb loss last week.  Gah.

B: 2 HB eggs, greek yogurt
    L: Salad
    D: Not sure yet.  I'll probably cook something quick before M and I head over to my new place to start setting up furniture.
    I french with my man
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    B:  english muffin with 1/2 TBS grape jelly, 2 eggs, black coffee (293)
    S:  pink lady apple (80)
    L:  1 lg ST Asian Glazed Drumstick, 1/2 c. jasmine rice, roasted brussel sprouts, honey tangerine (413)
    S:  lite vanilla yogurt with chopped strawberries (103)
    D:  CL shrimp tortilla soup with crushed tortilla chips, avocado, green cabbage (333)
    dessert:  blueberry tea (0)

E:  at least 30 min of walk/jog outside (approx. -120)

net:  1101 cals, unless I sneak something else in there, or do more than just 30 minutes of exercise.
  • Options
    B: bagel with cream cheese L: protein shake S: clementines 2 D: tomato soup with rice E: nothing, I'm getting discharged from the hospital. So I'm gonna sleep all day.
    LilySlim Weight loss tickers Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_tuesday-accountability-22?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:556546a6-68fb-4cca-aacb-a0971059688aPost:7465c4b5-6895-4227-a147-2ed9e0db7f48">Re:Tuesday Accountability</a>:
    [QUOTE]B: bagel with cream cheese L: protein shake S: clementines 2 D: tomato soup with rice E: nothing, I'm getting discharged from the hospital. So I'm gonna sleep all day.
    Posted by JBSMADA10[/QUOTE]

hospital?
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_tuesday-accountability-22?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:556546a6-68fb-4cca-aacb-a0971059688aPost:7465c4b5-6895-4227-a147-2ed9e0db7f48">Re:Tuesday Accountability</a>:
    [QUOTE]B: bagel with cream cheese L: protein shake S: clementines 2 D: tomato soup with rice E: nothing, I'm getting discharged from the hospital. So I'm gonna sleep all day.

<div>Oh no! Is everything ok??</div>

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_tuesday-accountability-22?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:556546a6-68fb-4cca-aacb-a0971059688aPost:7465c4b5-6895-4227-a147-2ed9e0db7f48">Re:Tuesday Accountability</a>:

I hope you are ok!

Anniversary

• Options
    B: Smart ones egg sandwich with turkey sausage - 6
    S: Grapes - 0
    L: Healthy choice oven baked chicken - 6, Pop chips - 3
    D: Going to dinner tonight with a friend but, not sure where yet. I'll pick healthy

JB - I hope you're okay. T&P for you!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    B: Banana-egg pancakes (blended 1 whole medium banana+2 eggs and 1/3 scoop protein powder with some cinnamon and vanilla in my magic bullet and made pancakes), 1tsp pure maple syrup, coffee (285 cal)
    S: 24 almonds (166 cal)
    L: Turkey+swiss+hummus on sandwich thin, carrot, grapefruit (404 cal)
    S: triscut+peanut butter sandwiches (200 cal)
    D: Whole wheat rotini topped by sauce w/ground turkey, green salad+homemade balsamic vinaigrette (489 cal) 

E: Cardio X (burned 420 calories)

Net: 1132
  • Options
    Yes ladies, I had a TIA last Friday at the ripe age of 25; no brain damage though. However my doctor put me on a baby aspirin and took me off of my birth control pills.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_tuesday-accountability-22?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:556546a6-68fb-4cca-aacb-a0971059688aPost:2d2e4b02-729a-4999-af42-2e73ba0067ff">Re:Tuesday Accountability</a>:
    [QUOTE]Yes ladies, I had a TIA last Friday at the ripe age of 25; no brain damage though. However my doctor put me on a baby aspirin and took me off of my birth control pills.

<div>Oh that's so scary! I'm glad there was no damage from it. Does this run in your family at all?</div>

• Options
    My grandma but she was in her 70's when she had her first. However, my doctor said that it quite possibly is birth control pills to blame. I've been on off for almost 7 1/2 years and I need to try a different method than the pill. Whelp!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_tuesday-accountability-22?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:556546a6-68fb-4cca-aacb-a0971059688aPost:5673619f-c6ac-4911-b05f-2906e81c3f76">Re:Tuesday Accountability</a>:
    [QUOTE]My grandma but she was in her 70's when she had her first. However, my doctor said that it quite possibly is birth control pills to blame. I've been on off for almost 7 1/2 years and I need to try a different method than the pill. Whelp!

<div>Gotcha. Glad it wasn't more serious!</div>

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_tuesday-accountability-22?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:556546a6-68fb-4cca-aacb-a0971059688aPost:2d2e4b02-729a-4999-af42-2e73ba0067ff">Re:Tuesday Accountability</a>:
    [QUOTE]Yes ladies, I had a TIA last Friday at the ripe age of 25; no brain damage though. However my doctor put me on a baby aspirin and took me off of my birth control pills.

Oh wow, I'm glad you're okay, that must've been scary.

Take it easy, hopefully everything will work out and it won't happen again for a long time!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 59 Invited
    image 36 Yes
    image 2 No
    image 21 Unknown
  • Options
    how scary.  glad you are okay and coming home.  take it easy and sleep all day, just like you planned.  :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards