Not Engaged Yet
Options

Toxic Tush. Say Whaaaaaat??

Yeah...this is for real. People are actually shocked that they are suffering from medical problems after seeking butt enhancement procedures from a transgeder named 'Godess' at a MOTEL 6. Really? You're really shocked?

http://www.theledger.com/article/20120315/NEWS/120319520/1374?p=2&tc=pg

"Stuart was scared, but he loved Margalo, Mommy. And there is nothing bigger than love." -The Bean
 "His farts smell like Satan's asshole mixed with a skunk's vagina. But it's okay, because I love him." -CSousa

Re: Toxic Tush. Say Whaaaaaat??

• Options
    That. Is. Disgusting. 

People are SO dumb!

• Options
    Losing faith in humanity
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

• Options
    Losing faith in humanity

• Options
    This is just another reminder that we all are smarter than the average American.

CEMENT?!  Seriously?!  WTF.

I french with my man
  • Options
    By the way, I typed this in on my phone:

<----- Losing faith in humanity.

For some reason, it only put:

Losing faith in humanity.

I guess the mobile site isn't totally perfect....

• Options
    It's awful that she has to go through all of it, but it's so hard to feel bad for someone who had elective surgery out of a motel. I've never woken up, and said, "Man. I need a bigger butt. I should head down to Motel 6 and see if anybody can give me a good price." I might've almost been hooked on the Brazillian Butt-lift videos though....
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I've heard similar stories where people tried to DIY plastic surgery. It always has awful (if not deadly) results.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_toxic-tush-say-whaaaaaat?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:57e2a6d7-f0b9-44b3-b0d4-b5ab89f977f8Post:66412b75-f798-4bb1-9f29-c7e1d666a912">Re: Toxic Tush. Say Whaaaaaat??</a>:
    [QUOTE]It's awful that she has to go through all of it, but it's so hard to feel bad for someone who had elective surgery out of a motel. I've never woken up, and said, "Man. I need a bigger butt. I should head down to Motel 6 and see if anybody can give me a good price." <strong>I might've almost been hooked on the Brazillian Butt-lift videos though....</strong>
    Posted by nyc1210[/QUOTE]

<div>FI DVR'd the Brazilian Butt-lift video and totally wants me to get it.</div>

• Options
    Seriously?  I just cannot feel bad for these women...I just can't.  My dad says people like this are too stupid to breathe, I tell him it's just Darwin proving his theory.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards