Not Engaged Yet
Options

Lunar and I's San Francisco trip

So I know you guys wanted some more pictures and I have no idea where the other thread went.  So here are some more.  And lunar and I had a blast!

This is Union Square where we hung out. 

Here is the happy couple.  Aren't they cute? <3

Fi and I.  Gosh it looks like I have some boobs.  Oh ya!

And the 4 of us!

Some HOT shoes I found.  I want them.

So pretty huh?

:)

And FI and I again.

Andrew is pretty awesome.  We really like him and Lunar's family is nice and fun :)  We had such a great time with them and we hope we get to do it again!!1
"Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis

Married! May 27th, 2012

Re: Lunar and I's San Francisco trip

• Options
    Looks like you all had a wonderful time! Lunar always says such nice things about you Raven - I hope some day I get to meet you!!!
  • Options
    Im actually getting really jealous hearing of all you ladies getting to meet up with one another. I think the closest to me are Polk and Irish but they are still a good distance.

Looks like you guys had a great time!

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_lunar-san-francisco-trip?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:59b73933-8894-484d-831a-4d4cc2ba3107Post:bfe684c4-e4e3-4705-9698-539c477cc83b">Re: Lunar and I's San Francisco trip</a>:
    [QUOTE]Looks like you all had a wonderful time! Lunar always says such nice things about you Raven - I hope some day I get to meet you!!!
    Posted by allusive007[/QUOTE]
    <p class="MsoNormal">Aw that is so nice of her.  It's all lies.  I am crazy. ;)  I hope so too.  I am conspiring to visit CO sometime next year when my brother has a hockey tournament.  So I hope I get to see you all when and if I come up then!  She says very nice things about you too :) <span>  </span></p>
    "Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis

Married! May 27th, 2012

• Options
    Looks like you all had fun and I am also very jealous that I haven't met any of you ladies yet! I'm so happy I got to meet Bri though! : ) I think I need to plan a Dayton g2g soon!
    -Ely

Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options
    Yeeeaaaah Swhite is the closest one to me. We need to get together sometime soon!! Also, I'm hoping to make it out to cali in may.... 

fyi, anyone who wants to come see me, is always welcome! :) 

I still want to plan a weekend trip to MN and see polka and marley :)
  • Options
    Stina51286Stina51286 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_lunar-san-francisco-trip?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:59b73933-8894-484d-831a-4d4cc2ba3107Post:0ef997b3-745c-4864-85a7-2b97d997fe8d">Re: Lunar and I's San Francisco trip</a>:
    [QUOTE]Yeeeaaaah Swhite is the closest one to me. We need to get together sometime soon!! Also, I'm hoping to make it out to cali in may....  fyi, anyone who wants to come see me, is always welcome! :) <strong> I still want to plan a weekend trip to MN and see polka and marley :)
    </strong>Posted by IrishDreamer[/QUOTE]

Can I be in this plan?! Im only about roughly 6 hours from you and 5 from Polka depending on the exact areas (im not in MIL, i just cant choose GB as an option).

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_lunar-san-francisco-trip?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:59b73933-8894-484d-831a-4d4cc2ba3107Post:0ef997b3-745c-4864-85a7-2b97d997fe8d">Re: Lunar and I's San Francisco trip</a>:
    [QUOTE]Yeeeaaaah Swhite is the closest one to me. We need to get together sometime soon!! <strong>Also, I'm hoping to make it out to cali in may</strong>....  fyi, anyone who wants to come see me, is always welcome! :)  I still want to plan a weekend trip to MN and see polka and marley :)
    Posted by IrishDreamer[/QUOTE]
    DO IT!!!  Really it would make my week!

Married! May 27th, 2012

• Options

You guys are too flippin' cute!

• Options
    Stina, hells yeah! :) 

raven, I am reaaaaaally trying! I'm working on how it would work. 
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_lunar-san-francisco-trip?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:59b73933-8894-484d-831a-4d4cc2ba3107Post:7d1a92e0-55f9-46e9-8356-7d991c2f3554">Re: Lunar and I's San Francisco trip</a>:
    [QUOTE]Stina, hells yeah! :)  raven, I am reaaaaaally trying! I'm working on how it would work. 
    Posted by IrishDreamer[/QUOTE]
    Ok let me know if you need any help like places to stay and what not.

Married! May 27th, 2012

• Options
    Sounds like such a great time, very jealous!

Anniversary

• Options
    That looks awesome!!
    I'm not good at feelings.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards