Not Engaged Yet
Options

Back from vacation (Now with PIP)

I'm back! I had a WONDERFUL time on vacation with BF and his family. His whole family on his mom's side (except BF's bro who is in Japan) was there. His sis and her H were nice, I actually like him a lot. She's a bit spoiled still, but whatever. Her BFF was annoying, but everyone saw through her and was happy she was only spending 3 days with us. I spent most days at the beach with the family, BF only spent a couple of days at the beach (it not his thing.) We spent most nights drinking and playing board games at one of the houses (we get 2). 

Monday night was the Dogfish Head trip- it was a blast! The food was really good, not fantastic but better then you would expect. The beers were phenomenal! I had the Chateau Jaihu, the Midas Touch, the 90 min IPA and the Fort. The awesome thing about the 90 was that dry hopped when poured in the Randel! It was like angels dancing in your mouth! 

Tuesday night was seafood night and BF typically cooks for all of us. I promised to help him out in the kitchen so we spent the whole afternoon prepping and cooking. It was fun to spend time with him, since he's been gone most of the summer and we haven't really had the time to cook a meal together.  He cooked crab cakes, poached mahi, two types of grilled shrimp, clams, peel and eat shrimp, scallops and corn. It was a belly buster of a night.  

The rest of the week was spent chilling at the beach!

I'm still sorting through pictures but will post some soon!!

So what all did I miss here?

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Back from vacation (Now with PIP)

• Options
    peekaboo2011peekaboo2011 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Glad you had fun!!!  I can't wait to see pics!
    I french with my man
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Welcome back, sounds like a great vacation!
    image Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Welcome back! Glad you had a great time, it's always nice get away for awhile :)

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Glad you had fun sounds like a great time!

Anniversary

• Options
    SwazzleSwazzle member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited December 2011
    Welcome back!! Sounds like you had a great vacation!!!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Sounds like an awesome, relaxing trip! Welcome back :)
    Married! :) 5/19/12 The Domesticals

• Options
    lennonkdclennonkdc member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer First Comment
    edited December 2011
    So all the good pictures are on other peoples cameras and I haven't gotten them yet. Here are some pictures that I took: 

BF and I on the way back from DFH...

We went out for crabs, Yummy!

The view from the boardwalk:

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_back-vacation-3?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:59f91572-be79-4100-814a-820f05658390Post:06556e6a-e7f3-49cb-8005-6abf20ef6957">Re: Back from vacation</a>:
    [QUOTE]So all the good pictures are on other peoples cameras and I haven't gotten them yet. Here are some pictures that I took:  BF and I on the way back from DFH... We went out for crabs, Yummy!   The view from the boardwalk:
    Posted by lennonkdc[/QUOTE]

I'm jealous of your crab feast! That's probably what I miss most from living on the East coast!! I'm glad you had a wonderful vacation. Sounds like you both had a truly great time!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I wish I could say yum for the crabs but I've never had them.  When I went out to the east coast when I was younger I discovered I am allergic to shellfish so I've avoided trying them.  The one time I had lobster though it was amazeballs.
    image Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards