Not Engaged Yet
Options

sad sad sad (long and venty)

The past 24 hrs with my Bf have been awful. He had a work function last night where he had to spend the night and they took them out to a bar. He called before bed and was really slurring his words but said he was not drunk. He then got really defensive and hung up on me, but we talked five min later and he apologized but I was still hurt and today mistakenly let it carry over. Now every little thing has set off some argument and I can't remember the last time I cried so much and we even argued in public at dinner which is behind mortifying and so out of character. I am so worried that he is going to be so over my total moody biatchiness to the point that I really need help fixing it. How do I let the little things go and not blow them up and create a mess? I wish I could go in more.detail but due to other people who could read the posts I have to be vague :'(

Re: sad sad sad (long and venty)

• Options
    Everybody has bad days sometimes, I wouldn't get too worked up about it. I know it sucks to fight but I think that you'll feel better once you two talk it out rationally once you've both calmed down.
    And if the stormy weather came...I'd just kiss you in the rain... Daisypath Anniversary tickers image
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_sad-sad-sad-long-venty?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:5c87bb23-bf94-4f48-bd6a-596c5f8b5525Post:c66a31b1-49ce-45ee-98bc-23e3121ffaa4">sad sad sad (long and venty)</a>:
    [QUOTE]The past 24 hrs with my Bf have been awful. He had a work function last night where he had to spend the night and they took them out to a bar. He called before bed and was really slurring his words but said he was not drunk. He then got really defensive and hung up on me, but we talked five min later and he apologized but I was still hurt and today mistakenly let it carry over. Now every little thing has set off some argument and I can't remember the last time I cried so much and we even argued in public at dinner which is behind mortifying and so out of character. I am so worried that he is going to be so over my total moody biatchiness to the point that I really need help fixing it. How do I let the little things go and not blow them up and create a mess? I wish I could go in more.detail but due to other people who could read the posts I have to be vague :'(
    Posted by kbb34[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>I hate to be the pot, because I'm in a similar situation, and I'm not doing anything about it, but I know in the past, therapy has worked wonders for me. It might help you, either going alone or with your partner. Sounds like there could be some communication issues, where you're both not communicating your feelings properly, and therapy might help...

</div>
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards