Not Engaged Yet
Options

*****jemmini****

One Week!  Less then one week!  OMG!  Are you excited? What is left to do?  How is your FI doing?  Any projects left? 
"Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis

Married! May 27th, 2012

Re: *****jemmini****

• Options
    jemmini6jemmini6 member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    4 Days!!  Yeah, I'm getting excited, it's been a long engagement so it's weird to think the wedding is finally here.  I'm also looking forward to it being over and not having to think about wedding planning anymore.  LOL.  And of course looking forward to our HM :-D

FI is doing good, he says his ribs hurt more than anything (he bruised them) and he has a Dr's appointment on Thursday to check out his shoulder again to make sure it's healing good (and also to see if he can take it out of the sling for a while on Saturday).  Although, he did finally go pick up his bike from the tow lot yesterday and you can hardly tell it was in an accident.  A few minor scratches and his frame savers are shreded, but that's what they were there for.  So he's going to post it for sale after we get back from the HM.

Surprisingly, we really don't have anything left to do other than packing for the HM and cleaning our house (FI's family is staying with us).  Then of course work is kind of hectic today and tomorrow since my boss doesn't even know how to send an email without me, so he's freaking out about me taking 10 days off.  But other than that, we are surprisingly calm.

I can't wait to AW some pics of Sat for your guys :)
    Anniversary
  • Options
    desertsundesertsun member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    AHHH! I can't believe it's almost here! It's gone by superfast, no? 

SO EXCITED for you!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    ravenrayravenray member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Oh that is so wonderful!  I hope I have everything done just like you!  Glad Fi is feeling better and that he is selling the bike!  I can't wait to see the pictures!!!!  AWAAWWA I am so excited for you!
    "Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis

Married! May 27th, 2012

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards