Not Engaged Yet
Options

Zombie Run

I think it is BSide who is part of the Zombie Society thing? But anyways, my boss is doing this (clicky) run. It is funny. Basically it's a 5k/Obstacle course. You wear a flag football belt that is your "health" and there are zombies all along the course that try to steal it. I just thought I'd share since I found it amusing.

Is this the kind of stuff your Zombie group does?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Zombie Run

• Options
    That is pretty awesome!
    -Ely

Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options
    swhite, that is GREAT! Yes, this is exactly the type of things Zombie Research Society would do. I am going to save this and bring it up at our next meeting! What a funny idea :)

image 170 Invited (holy crap!)

image 98 are coming to party!

image 29 have other plans

image 43 need to respond!

"Bside - You're just too sexy for your own good" ~ leia1979

"True love = I still love you even though we hang out all the time and most other people would be tired of each other already" ~ flygirlmeg
  • Options
    It is pretty cool. My boss is going to the one in Pittsburg. I told my dad about it because he's a runner and he thought it was cool but there's not any near us for him to do.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I've seen that before!! I want to do it so bad! Maybe this winter in Austin?
  • Options
    I had a dream about Zombies last night.  It was really scary.  That sounds like fun though.
    "Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis

Married! May 27th, 2012

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_zombie-run?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:5f5e4db1-d8d1-4356-83a6-bd93c6d15aacPost:7c725453-ec6f-4eea-9d59-496b9a190e24">Re: Zombie Run</a>:
    [QUOTE]I had a dream about Zombies last night.  It was really scary.  That sounds like fun though.
    Posted by ravenray[/QUOTE]

I used to have zombie dreams every single time I watched a zombie movie. Somehow, they just stopped. I have always loved zombie movies, nightmares or not.
    -Ely

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards