Not Engaged Yet
Options

Amazing weekends!

I am now 20! This past weekend was completely amazing. I spent the whole thing with BF. We went to see Beauty and the Beast in 3D (which I highly suggest. it was great!), ate yummy lobster and chocolate creme pie and spent all Sunday laying on the couch and wrapped up together. It was probably the best birthday I've ever had in my life. Now I can't wait until next weekend when work gets to be over and I get to be back at school.

What did everyone else get up to this weekend?

Re: Amazing weekends!

• Options
    FI and I spend a lot of time together this weekend which was very nice. Watched the Packers lose yesterday (which no one around me remembers me saying that  if the packers keep winning and dont get a couple loses they will lose the first game of the playoffs, I was right).

Back to work this lovely morning

• Options
    Well happy birthday to you! I'll be turning 20 soon too! (I say soon but not until May really lol).

My weekend was uneventful. School is about to start back up for me so I basically just bought books and supplies and decided to be as lazy as I could before I have to get back into school mode. Tongue Out
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_amazing-weekends?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:626ba681-8d19-4d91-948e-829d65bfe1b2Post:c5f16505-bcd7-400e-88ae-a758d79b7f72">Re: Amazing weekends!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Well happy birthday to you! I'll be turning 20 soon too! (I say soon but not until May really lol). My weekend was uneventful. School is about to start back up for me so I basically just bought books and supplies and decided to be as lazy as I could before I have to get back into school mode. 
    Posted by cara92marie[/QUOTE]

<div>Yay 20ness! I can't wait until I get back to school. I don't go back until next weekend. AHH! I don't even mind the workload. I just miss my friends and living on my own.</div>
  • Options
    Ah, yes. After living on your own for awhile it sucks going back home for an extended time. I go to college only 1.5 hours away from my home town, so I visit my family often. But I don't go home for breaks anymore. I live with my fiance and he can't take much time off from work so I pretty much just stay up here with him.

And yeah I don't mind the workload either, I'm just recooperating from having a really horrible semester and changing my major. So I'm looking forward to burrying myself in school and starting over in a new semester!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_amazing-weekends?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:626ba681-8d19-4d91-948e-829d65bfe1b2Post:34f3c582-c777-46cd-a978-d27c97954d8c">Re: Amazing weekends!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Ah, yes. After living on your own for awhile it sucks going back home for an extended time. I go to college only 1.5 hours away from my home town, so I visit my family often. But I don't go home for breaks anymore. I live with my fiance and he can't take much time off from work so I pretty much just stay up here with him. And yeah I don't mind the workload either, I'm just recooperating from having a really horrible semester and changing my major. So I'm looking forward to burrying myself in school and starting over in a new semester!
    Posted by cara92marie[/QUOTE]

<div>What major are you now?</div>
  • Options
    Im a horrible person, Happy Birthday something!

Cara, when in May, im a May baby also!

• Options
    Happy Birthday Something!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Happy birthday!

Anniversary

• Options
    Happy (belated) birthday, I'm glad you had such a great day! I'm a January baby too! :)
    And if the stormy weather came...I'd just kiss you in the rain... Daisypath Anniversary tickers image
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_amazing-weekends?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:626ba681-8d19-4d91-948e-829d65bfe1b2Post:eb25caad-8e89-465b-a475-90bec9c3f2ab">Re: Amazing weekends!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Im a horrible person, Happy Birthday something! Cara, when in May, im a May baby also!
    Posted by Stina51286[/QUOTE]

<div>May 14th!</div><div>
    </div><div>And I switched to paralegal studies. I WAS majoring in psychology before.</div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards