Not Engaged Yet
Options

Happy Monday!!

I hope everyone had a good weekend! I am at Starbucks getting coffee and then headed in for my first day of work at my new job!!! So, this is a p/r, and I will check in on my way home tonight!!!
I french with my man
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Happy Monday!!

• Options
    Have a great first day!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

• Options
    Happy Monday. Hope you have an awesome first day! At this point in time I am really wishing I woke up 5 mins earlier to stop and get a starbucks.

• Options
    Good luck on your first day, Peek!

• Options
    Yay! Congrats!

I wish I could go to Starbucks on random mornings, but there isn't a Starbucks between my house and work. There's a local cafe, but they open right as I'm supposed to be driving past them to get to work :|.

• Options
    happy Monday and first day at your new job, peek!

we have an Einstein's Bros that opened on base here at work... I would go EVERYDAY if I could, but my wallet would die.  so once every week or every other week will have to suffice.

it's raining really hard today, and is supposed to keep raining until close to 10PM or midnight, so I wore my pink dotted rainboots into work today.  I felt a little silly, but then there's hardly anyone here this week because of Spring Break... so NBD after all.
  • Options
    Have fun at the new job, Peek!

I get no coffee - the alarm didn't go off, so both BF and I were late to our respective work places. Bleh.

On a fun note, I got to drive my new vehicle to work for the first time, so that was interesting.
  • Options
    Yayy Peek good luck!
  • Options
    Good luck, Peek!  Welcome to the grind!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_happy-monday-7?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:64fada3f-6671-4eb7-82ed-c4a1027c32c7Post:4c156122-edd7-40fb-b870-0544a52f44b1">Re: Happy Monday!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]... raining really hard today, and is supposed to keep raining until close to 10PM or midnight, so <strong>I wore my pink dotted rainboots into work today. </strong> I felt a little silly, but then there's hardly anyone here this week because of Spring Break... so NBD after all.
    Posted by CocoBellaF[/QUOTE]

Your boots sound really cute!!

Peek: I hope you have a great first day! Good luck! : )

I am having a good Monday so far. I got to bed at a decent time, so I'm feeling pretty good. I am drinking some green tea to help though, lol.
    -Ely

Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options
    have you figured out what you're going to wear, Liv?  and what is your presentation about?
  • Options
    Enjoy your first day peek!
    Used to be bourgehm. +1,500 posts. Silly knot
  • Options
    Happy 1st Day to you!!
  • Options
    very cute, I love the jacket with the pink!

sounds really exciting...  good luck!!
  • Options
    YAY PEEK! Have a great day today! 

Liv, that is such a great outfit. You're going to rock that presentation! Can Wednesday get here sooner?

Bug, I'm sorry your mom has completely taken over your space without notice! That would make me super grumpy too. I was already praying for a quick recovery, but now I'm praying you'll have even more patience! 

I could NOT get out of bed this morning. I think it had something to do with the amount of Benadryl I took last night...
    --------------------------------------------------------------

"You're our early 20's BSC scarecrow. They cower at your maturity." - lennonkdc Anniversary
  • Options
    Good luck today Peek!!  I hope you love the job (cause I'm sure they're gonna love you!!)

I was just thinking - this is a pretty big week.  You start a new job, Hunger Games comes out, NYC & Tiger both become a Mrs., Liv rocks the sh*t out her presentation (and gets an amazing new job) . . . what else?  I'm sure there's more!!

On a personal note, my MOH is having surgery this Friday to remove a tumor she has on her pituitary gland.  It's scary but she will have the best care possible.  So I'll need some good vibes for that later this week.  I won't be able to visit her until about a week after her surgery due to work but I'm sending a care package full of spa stuff so she can feel pampered. 
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_happy-monday-7?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:64fada3f-6671-4eb7-82ed-c4a1027c32c7Post:316bc804-b77c-4f7f-b99d-be4f87e3b3e0">Re: Happy Monday!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Good luck today Peek!!  I hope you love the job (cause I'm sure they're gonna love you!!) I was just thinking - this is a pretty big week.  You start a new job, Hunger Games comes out, NYC & Tiger both become a Mrs., Liv rocks the sh*t out her presentation (and gets an amazing new job) . . . what else?  I'm sure there's more!!   On a personal note, my MOH is having surgery this Friday to remove a tumor she has on her pituitary gland.  It's scary but she will have the best care possible.  So I'll need some good vibes for that later this week.  I won't be able to visit her until about a week after her surgery due to work but I'm sending a care package full of spa stuff so she can feel pampered. 
    Posted by flygirlmeg[/QUOTE]

<div>Ugh, surgery sucks. I'm sure she'll appreciate the mess out of that care package. :) </div>
    --------------------------------------------------------------

"You're our early 20's BSC scarecrow. They cower at your maturity." - lennonkdc Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards