Not Engaged Yet
Options

F/U: Breast Exam & Health Update

Welp, I went and got my breast exam at PP today. After waiting quite a bit, I was given the works - everything but drawing blood, basically. Anyway, when I talked about how I had pain in my breasts and explained that I hadn't gotten a visit from Aunt Rose since October, they ran a pregnancy test. Negative! I coulda told them that, I'm irregular as all get out. My breast exam was also negative for lumps, and the clinician said she couldn't feel anything abnormal on my ovaries either. They gave me a PAP smear, which I guess I will wait to hear about. The last time I had one, it was abnormal, but then I went for a sterile PAP, which came out normal. So, in summation, my "lumps" were imaginary and nothing can explain my irregular periods. I'm just special. Oh, and I made a $10 donation to tack onto my bill. One of the nurses gave me an "I stand with Planned Parenthood" sticker. She said, "If you don't know what to do with it, next time you meet someone who doesn't support us, stick it on their car." So, that's it! All good under the hood :) Thanks for your support, girls!!

image 170 Invited (holy crap!)

image 98 are coming to party!

image 29 have other plans

image 43 need to respond!

Daisypath Wedding tickers

"Bside - You're just too sexy for your own good" ~ leia1979

"True love = I still love you even though we hang out all the time and most other people would be tired of each other already" ~ flygirlmeg

Re: F/U: Breast Exam & Health Update

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_fu-breast-exam-health-update?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:6558c889-c580-4455-9627-0a0cc2e0f11ePost:df4b379f-930e-442e-821e-b528b8a8663f">F/U: Breast Exam & Health Update</a>:
    [QUOTE] One of the nurses gave me an "I stand with Planned Parenthood" sticker. She said, "If you don't know what to do with it, next time you meet someone who doesn't support us, stick it on their car." So, that's it! All good under the hood :) Thanks for your support, girls!!
    Posted by bsidebella[/QUOTE]

^^This totally cracked me up.

I'm glad that they didn't find anything!!!
    And if the stormy weather came...I'd just kiss you in the rain... Daisypath Anniversary tickers image
  • Options
    Oh Bella I'm so glad for you! Seriously, even though it turned out not to be anything it's so great that you went to be checked. And yay for the sticker, I want one!

• Options
    Yay!! That is super awesome. I'm glad everything is A-ok.
    Married! :) 5/19/12 The Domesticals

• Options
    I want a sticker!!!! Congrats in getting the all clear! I still want a sticker, though.
  • Options
    So glad to hear things went well!

Anniversary

• Options
    So glad that you went and are all good under the hood!  I know what a relief it can be after stressing out and waiting! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    So so so happy that everything is ok. I've been holding my breath for a lot of you girls going through health issues and waiting for results and such. And if you're not sure what to do with the sticker, you should mail it to me! I gotta get one of these!!
    "Stuart was scared, but he loved Margalo, Mommy. And there is nothing bigger than love." -The Bean
     "His farts smell like Satan's asshole mixed with a skunk's vagina. But it's okay, because I love him." -CSousa

• Options
    Thanks guys, for your unyielding support. I kept my health concerns on the down-low because I didn't want to make mountains out of molehills, so it was a great relief to come here and express my concerns and get advice/support! Also, my sticker is on MY car! I put it on my dashboard :)

image 170 Invited (holy crap!)

image 98 are coming to party!

image 29 have other plans

image 43 need to respond!

Daisypath Wedding tickers

"Bside - You're just too sexy for your own good" ~ leia1979

"True love = I still love you even though we hang out all the time and most other people would be tired of each other already" ~ flygirlmeg
  • Options
    Glad everything's okay Bella!!!

And I totally want a sticker to put on someone's car.  :)
    I french with my man
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options

I am so glad you are ok!  I didn't see this yesterday sorry! 

The sticker thing like of pissed me off.  But seems like I am in the minority.

"Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis

Married! May 27th, 2012

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards