Wedding Vows & Ceremony Discussions

brainstorming ideas for a venue...

I have a long time before I am getting married, but am still looking around at venues just to get a general idea of what I want..

found this place(http://www.ci.portland.me.us/publicworks/wildememorialchapel.asp) through a friend I work with, who was previously engaged and was going to use the space, its pretty cool, and the pictures I've seen are awesome..

It doesn't hold many people (105 which includes the people included in the ceremony)..but I don't plan on having that big of a wedding anyway...

thoughts?

p.s I know its in a graveyard and that funerals also take place there, we are hoping to have a halloween wedding anyway lol
I love my BFG ♥

Re: brainstorming ideas for a venue...

• Personally I just don't like the idea of a wedding at a cemetary. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Well, it sounds like people do actually have weddings there.  Like pp, I wouldn't have my wedding at a cemetary, but I guess you'd actually have to go there and check it out to see what you think.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • love this venue! I'm also having a halloween wedding but seriously this place looks amazing!
  • I need to call them and ask to see the place, my friend says it was really really awesome, I've walked by it before, but that was long ago lol, when i was lil kid in daycare going frog hunting and geese feeding (yeah, we used to feed ducks and catch the frogs in the pond at Evergreen cemetery at daycare...hmm..lol) my fiance thinks its pretty cool...but nothing is set in stone, just at the ideas stage lol
    I love my BFG ♥
  • I would personally never use a cemetary for a wedding. But if you and your FI like it, then whatever suits y'all!
    (Married)meganandshane.weebly.com~
    (Planning)shaneandmegan.weebly.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards