Not Engaged Yet

Facebook brings the passive aggressive funny

And by funny I mean I want to smash my head through a wall.

My friend who I've known my entire life and his GF of 5ish years have always had an interesting relationship. Occasionally he'll call me for ideas on how to end it or how to do something nice. Theyr'e not a good fit at all but it's not my situation to comment on so I've been a bystander all these years.

Just the other day they went from being "in a relationship" to "it's complicated" and what followed has been keeping me "entertained" ever since.

Here are some of the highlights:

[Name Removed] became a fan of Elementary School = No Drama, No Sex, No Fighting, & Math Was Easy As Hell!
[Name Removed] became a fan of life is getting too complicated, I wanna be 5 again.
[Name Removed] became a fan of I Dont Need Anger Management ... You Just Need To Stop Pissin Me Off!!
[Name Removed] became a fan of KARMA: What Goes Around Comes Around.
[Name Removed] became a fan of You really don't know how much you just pissed me off, do you? :(
[Name Removed] became a fan of Guys have no idea how long something they said can stay in a girl's mind.

image image image image 
"but you're SO FUNNY, button! you're so funny i kind of want to crawl into your skin and wear it as my own. " - NarwhalYou, my dear, are the Queen of the Beebees. Here's a tiara - Oceana 
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Facebook brings the passive aggressive funny

• edited December 2011
    lol! That tickled me. I needed that funny. Thanks!
    Anniversary
  • katanne9katanne9 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    "CLICK THE PINK BUTTON & READ EVERYTHING IF YOU DON'T WANT ME TO HATE YOU "

bahahah I <3 you buttons
  • edited December 2011
    It's gotten too n00btastic here for my liking and I feel like we all sound like broken records replying to these threads... There's a pink sparkly beacon of hope in my signature for all the beebees if they would just put down the bridal magazine for a second and read it I think NEY would be a happier place.
    image image image image 
    "but you're SO FUNNY, button! you're so funny i kind of want to crawl into your skin and wear it as my own. " - NarwhalYou, my dear, are the Queen of the Beebees. Here's a tiara - Oceana 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • loopy82loopy82 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh lovely. I love when people post stuff like that.

Button I guess you are more polite than I am. I had two friends that decided to date. I knew that it would never never never work out for a number of reasons. I explained all these reasons to him before he asked her out. Then told him when the relationship wasn't working don't come crying to me. Well the relationship was on the rocks within about a month. He came to me complaining. I said nope, I don't want to hear it I told you this wasn't going to work out and you refused to listen to me. They then proceeded to hate each other. If only they would have listened....
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    loopy i'm a firm believer that you can't completely understand the dynamic of a relationship no matter how much you're around it unless you're actually in it. So I don't talk to other people about their relationships unless they ask me.
    image image image image 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    agreed Buttons. This week has been an explosion of newbies. It's kind of exhausting. I'm glad someone else feels the same way.

And for the sake of not posting on both threads:

Tongue out to oceana's crown comment. i read it while on a business call and had to stifle my laughter.

• edited December 2011
    Now there's a situation where I'd like to see sobe go every which way...
    image image image image 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Gahhh i feel like smashing something today. too much.
  • edited December 2011
    maybe you need the hulk button too ;-)
    image image image image 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • loopy82loopy82 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Don't get me wrong I don't go around interjecting my comments where ever I see fit. I usually bite my tongue and go WTH? But sometimes I just can't resist. That was one of those situations. He wasn't asking so much as complaining. I didn't want to listen to someone complain about something I told them was going to happen and they could have prevented it from happening. Oh well.
  • edited December 2011
    I know what you mean, I don't react nicely to people who complain to me about situations that could have be avoided. ;-)
    image image image image 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Oh good lord Buttons, send me the Hulk Button...if I see one more ridiculous newb...lol

"Oceana swings from logical to anus punching." - Buttons

Planning / Married / Blog

• paintgirlpaintgirl member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    The newbs are really great for my aggression though! I only get PMS 4 times a year (LOVE those fancy new pills - love them, love them) so when I do, I swear it's 4 times as bad as it used to be. And today is my b*tchy day! Whooo hooo!!!!!! :) Newbs, bring it on! They make it so easy sometimes...
  • edited December 2011
    newbs beware

image image image image 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • PaigeMcCPaigeMcC member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011

First - LOL to your friend's FB stuff.  I have a few like that too...and it's just OI!

Secondly - one more BSC newb comes on here and oh buddy....I'll channel some of my inner Mutley (since she won't be around).

Thirdly (?) - I don't have anything else, I just wanted to say thirdly.

"Popular on the internetz..."

Canada is kind of like a whole other world with new things to discover that us americans only dream of. - Narwhal
    Paige I would like to profess my love for you and your brilliant mind. - breezerb
    Murried Bio
  • zaneopalzaneopal member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_facebook-brings-passive-aggressive-funny?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:6686fdb0-8c63-4d77-82df-e441dc2656c8Post:ac912409-b814-479d-970b-6b477b9edaa1">Re: Facebook brings the passive aggressive funny</a>:
    [QUOTE]" CLICK THE PINK BUTTON & READ EVERYTHING IF YOU DON'T WANT ME TO HATE YOU " bahahah I <3 you buttons
    Posted by katanne9[/QUOTE]

I second this. I've been sick today so I missed a lot of the fun by sleeping...and probably a good thing. The medicine's made me very stabby.

I guess we don't need Oceana's BSC round-up...they've all come here anyway. Though I did snort my OJ with the beebee tiara comment. It made my day.
  • babybchbumbabybchbum member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    how I appreciate Button's Buttons. ESP the pink one.

What is with the explosion this week?
  • edited December 2011
    The pink button is my favorite off all time and not even b/c it links to a NEY survival guide but because when I was making it I wanted to make something that beebees would love so I figured pink and sparkly would be the best way to go about it.
    image image image image 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Buttons, just came across my cousin's FB page and it says "(name removed) is a fan of Not Being Eaten By Clowns" and I thought of you, lol.

I don't know what the fark is up with all the crazy newbs. I don't have a problem with newbs coming on the board, it just drives me nuts when they get on and whine and cry when we give genuine advice. I guess it doesn't help that I'm feeling incredibly stabby this week.

• edited December 2011
    I am totally an fan of not being eaten by clowns, or even being in the same room as them!

Yeah I was about ready to nuke NEY today, the invasion didn't help.

As far ass the news go...maybe it's just that time of year to be twitterpaited...
    image image image image 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Best groups I've seen to become to become a fan of on FB:

Telling D*ck Cheney to Shut the F* Up
    Not Being Eaten By Clowns
    Not Being Murdered By Clowns
    Not Losing a Leg to a Shark

• edited December 2011
    ps. Love how TK will not let me spell Cheney's first name. Wow.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards