Not Engaged Yet

Pinterest

2»

Re: Pinterest

• edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_pinterest-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:676707dc-df77-4e01-95ce-a1317de9fb21Post:4a17bcfa-8d0b-4a21-aaef-16c134be7a00">Re: Pinterest</a>:
    [QUOTE]I feel like it might be a little BSC to have a wedding inspiration board (but it's apparently rather popular in these parts, so don't attack me!). I just think styles and tastes will change before I actually get married.  Plus, my BF is going to want a fairly big say in the wedding since he's 1/2 of the couple, so I want to kinda discover things together.  Cheesy, I know, but true.<strong> It would probably be MORE BSC to have a board of engagement rings or something and then force said BF to propose with one of them, though.  Just sayin.  Haven't seen that yet, but I'm sure it's somewhere on Pinterest.</strong>
    Posted by Blue & White[/QUOTE]

It's gotta be there!  I see pictures of engagement rings all the time on there so I just know there's someone with a ring board somewhere on there!!

And I completely agree with styles changing and wanting to including BF in all the planning . . . BUT I don't think it's bad to have inspiration for that whenever the time comes.  If one were to start sending pictures from pinterest of all those inspiration pictures to her BF (not FI) though . . . that I would clearly define as BSC!!
  • Blue & WhiteBlue & White member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_pinterest-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:676707dc-df77-4e01-95ce-a1317de9fb21Post:4d1d824b-c318-4ae3-819a-01f710da4b0d">Re: Pinterest</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Pinterest : It's gotta be there!  I see pictures of engagement rings all the time on there so I just know there's someone with a ring board somewhere on there!! And I completely agree with styles changing and wanting to including BF in all the planning . . . BUT I don't think it's bad to have inspiration for that whenever the time comes.<strong>  If one were to start sending pictures from pinterest of all those inspiration pictures to her BF (not FI) though . . . that I would clearly define as BSC!!</strong>
    Posted by flygirlmeg[/QUOTE]

True, I definitely see this point too.  I'm also really scared about that engagement ring pinterest board, haha.

ok, back to pinning recipes :)
    I guess, to tell you the truth, I've never had much of a desire to grow facial hair. I think I've managed to play quarterback just fine without a mustache. - Peyton
  • edited December 2011
    1.  Are you on Pinterest?
    Funny, I just signed up a few days ago.  I haven't done much besides sign up though

2.  Do you pin more or repin more?
    I haven't done anything yet but it totally sounds like I should start doing something!

3.  Doesn't it make you hungry?
    I guess now would be a good time to start looking since I just finished eating :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • edited December 2011
    1.  Are you on Pinterest?
    Yes, I'm mildly obsessed :)
    2.  Do you pin more or repin more?
    Both.
    3.  Doesn't it make you hungry?
    It doesn't make me hungry, but I always seem ready to cook or craft after being on there :)

ETA: Follow me http://pinterest.com/carocosta/
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    1. Yes. It's like crack to me.

2. I repin mostly, but I have pinned my fair share.

3. God, yes. We're making one of the dishes I repinned for dinner tonight, and I'm already planning to make two more this weekend. My blog followers are gonna love it. LOL

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"Oceana swings from logical to anus punching." - Buttons

Planning / Married / Blog

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards