Not Engaged Yet
Options

KUI

I am relaxing for the first time in over a week enjoy a blueberry wheat beer :-)
I found this on twitter and it's pretty funny
#thingslongerthankimsmarriage

Also my mom will be on the show hoarders tonight on A&E at 9est the part of the episode with John a guy who hoards 30 cats, my mom isn't the hoarder, but is commenting on the situation the organization she volunteers with went down there to be on the show and help resecue some of the cats.

And,,, I'm trying to memorize lines for a scene study performance I am in, in 3 weeks.  Yea the beer and TK are distractions.
Is anyone else around?  Doing anything interesting?

Anniversary

Re: KUI

• Options
    bethsmilesbethsmiles member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited December 2011
    I'm around. I'm not doing anything interesting tonight though, just lurking on other boards and watching old episodes of King of the Hill. I could be doing homework, but I don't really need to so I'm not :)

• Options
    jorja86jorja86 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm here! Also drinking...I just can't let vacation go quite yet! We're sitting on the couch watching Ghost Hunters Live/Halloween/Hocus Pocus, and handing out candy (we've gotten 40 kids so far!)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I have a very short attention span tonight, not sure why so I've been bouncing around doing several different things, none of them have been completed yet either.  This was before the beer too, so I can't blame it on that either!

Anniversary

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Awesome I didn't know there was a ghosthunter live on, I love that show!

Anniversary

• Options
    paintgirlpaintgirl member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    I saw a preview of this week's Hoarders. Those poor kitties. That's great that your mom is involved with a group like that! I can't imagine going in to those conditions though. Your mom must be a neat lady!

I'm doing the same as every night lately - hanging out on the sofa, pissed off at my cast, tired of my crutches, and debating Vicodin or just ibuprofen for the night. :)

But tonight I'm wishing I had some candy... CANDY!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks paintgirl, my mom rescues cats all the time so there are always strays and homeless cats/kittens she takes in until they find homes.  She keeps them in mine and my other siblings old bedrooms now that we all moved out.

I hope you feel better soon though, I wish I had some candy too.  I never bought any for the trick or treaters, so now I have no leftovers, settling chex mix...

Anniversary

• Options
    paintgirlpaintgirl member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    I'm hitting Walgreen's tomorrow for (hopefully) half-price candy. Sometimes all the good stuff is gone.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh very good idea :-)

Anniversary

• Options
    jorja86jorja86 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Danser-yep! GH Live is on the SciFi Netowrk all night. I love the show too, and this actually isn't as good, usually, because they don't edit out all the boring parts, so it tends to be, well, boring.

Paintgirl-go for the Vicodin-get a really good night of sleep. Also, the grocery store had candy on sale today, and there was still plenty of chocolate, so hopefully you'll have luck tomorrow.
  • Options
    peekaboo2011peekaboo2011 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm here!  Not drinking anything but water though.  My run was a little rough around the edges today, so I'm going to hydrate and run again Wed. morning.  And I made the official appointment to get inked!  I talked to the artist and he wants to talk me out of white ink, but I think I'm set on it.  For what I may be doing in the future, it makes the most sense.  :)  I'm getting excited!!!
    I french with my man
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    ravenrayravenray member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011

No drinking for me!  I have to do French homework and get together my guest list and budget for my parents tonight. We are making a discussion on a venue this week.  Bleh.  This is way to stressful!

You guys can all have fun for me though :)

"Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis

Married! May 27th, 2012

• Options
    bethsmilesbethsmiles member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_kui-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:67ca233b-730e-4098-95e5-62fb832c7cedPost:03fde6d8-04e4-4cbc-af8e-c7d7d53c2e79">Re: KUI</a>:
    [QUOTE]No drinking for me!   I have to do French homework and get together my guest list and budget for my parents tonight. We are making a discussion on a venue this week.   Bleh.   This is way to stressful! You guys can all have fun for me though :)
    Posted by ravenray[/QUOTE]

You should drink while you do your French homework!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_kui-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:67ca233b-730e-4098-95e5-62fb832c7cedPost:f054d138-048a-4e44-b78a-795892ed9e28">Re: KUI</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: KUI : You should drink while you do your French homework!
    Posted by bethsmiles[/QUOTE]

<div>Red wine!  And I'm sure it'll make your guest list/budgeting more fun too!</div>
    I french with my man
  • Options
    ravenrayravenray member
    edited December 2011
    Ok!  But one problem I don't have any here!  :( Can you guys send me some for my SS?  That would be awesome!
    "Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis

Married! May 27th, 2012

• Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_kui-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:67ca233b-730e-4098-95e5-62fb832c7cedPost:e1e3f842-7fb1-4295-8b07-f5d8a027fef3">Re: KUI</a>:
    [QUOTE]Ok!  But one problem I don't have any here!  :( Can you guys send me some for my SS?  That would be awesome!

<div>SS?</div><div>
    </div><div>Social Security?  Secret Service?  Super Surprise?</div>
    I french with my man
  • Options
    ravenrayravenray member
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_kui-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:67ca233b-730e-4098-95e5-62fb832c7cedPost:b1a1fd2d-fe14-46ee-8b72-39492fc0de27">Re: KUI</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: KUI : SS? Social Security?  Secret Service?  Super Surprise?
    Posted by peekaboo2011[/QUOTE]
    <p class="MsoNormal">Secret Santa... Sorry to disappoint.<span>  </span>I liked Social Security though.<span>  </span>I giggled :)<span>  </span></p>

Married! May 27th, 2012

• Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_kui-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:67ca233b-730e-4098-95e5-62fb832c7cedPost:205103b1-6d6a-45b7-b74c-822a49e3b365">Re: KUI</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: KUI : Secret Santa... Sorry to disappoint.   I liked Social Security though.   I giggled :)  

<div>That is too long to wait for wine.  Go find an Albertsons.  They're open until like midnight now, right?</div>
    I french with my man
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_kui-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:67ca233b-730e-4098-95e5-62fb832c7cedPost:d2e6d72b-57f5-431d-9965-cdcb86f5a9d6">Re: KUI</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm here! Also drinking...I just can't let vacation go quite yet! We're sitting on the couch watching Ghost Hunters Live/Halloween/Hocus Pocus, and handing out candy (we've gotten 40 kids so far!)
    Posted by jorja86[/QUOTE]

Exactly the same night, except only about 20 trick-or-treaters
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    ravenrayravenray member
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_kui-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:67ca233b-730e-4098-95e5-62fb832c7cedPost:635c589b-2bc2-42ee-b3e7-da5953deb9af">Re: KUI</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: KUI : That is too long to wait for wine.  Go find an Albertsons.  They're open until like midnight now, right?
    Posted by peekaboo2011[/QUOTE]
    Not in my town.  10 I think.  Plus one major problem... I am not 21.  *hides in shame*

Married! May 27th, 2012

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards