Not Engaged Yet

Can things get any worse?

I was just in the hospital due to a clot in my lungs. Cant take the BCP anymore. they think the clot came from my broken foot. My stomach hurts cause I have to inject myself with blood thinners till the pill form kicks in. Need help remembering life as normal!

Re: Can things get any worse?

• edited December 2011
    Ugh, that's sucks!  I'm SO glad you're okay, clots are scary $hit!  I had to help DH with those shots when he shattered his ankle and they were worried about blood clots, they're not fun!  I'm glad you can take a pill form, but sorry you have to stop the BCPs.

Luckily we all usually make it through and life returns to "normal" before you know it!
    imageimageAnniversary
  • edited December 2011
    So sorry you're going through all that.  Sending good thoughts your way and hoping life returns to normal for you soon.
  • SopChickSopChick member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    I'm so sorry you are going through that! I hope you feel better and put all of this behind you soon!
    Canada Cat Pictures, Images and Photos
  • edited December 2011
    Holy crap! Get well soon!
  • edited December 2011
    I'm really sorry.  I hope you have a speedy recovery.  
  • edited December 2011
    Just take one day at a time *hug*
    image image image image 
    "but you're SO FUNNY, button! you're so funny i kind of want to crawl into your skin and wear it as my own. " - NarwhalYou, my dear, are the Queen of the Beebees. Here's a tiara - Oceana 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • bajedivabajediva member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    To answer your title's question - yes, yes they could. Thankfully, you've got good medical care so you're already on your way to getting better, instead of things getting worse. ::::hugs::::
  • run21run21 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Bah! That stinks. Hang in there. You'll be feeling better soon!
  • edited December 2011
    O goodness. Praying you'll feel better soon!
    When you love someone, you can tell. When you're in love with someone, everyone else can tell.
  • edited December 2011
    Yep. They could. The clot could be in your heart.  Or your brain.
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    I'm so sorry, and I hope you feel better soon.
  • run21run21 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Are you feeling any better today? I just noticed you posted this yesterday. I hope you are!

• edited December 2011
    Things can always get worse, but heres to hoping that you are on the upswing now!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • meamollymeamolly member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you all. I just feel like I will always be worried about another clot. I spoke with someone about maybe doing the baby aspirin once my blood thinner regiment is done. I will talk to my dr once they get back with me for my follow up appt. My family was really scared that it could get thrown into my heart. My mom even drove three hours to just see that I was ok and not just trying to make her feel better. I know it could be much worse, i am lucky my managers at work did not hesitate in calling the ambulance. Fifteen more min and I would have just gone home.
  • run21run21 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    May I ask - how did you know something was wrong?  Hope you feel better soon. Ask your doc - maybe the baby aspirin is a good idea, or maybe he/she will be able to put your mind at ease without it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards