Not Engaged Yet
Options

AW: Ink & WW

Det's post the other day with her new ink reminded me that I hadn't show you ladies my new addition from Christmas Eve! It was a spur of the moment decision - I went with BF when he was getting his done, and ended up with one myself. (In other news, my tattoo artist - who has done one of my others - is drop dead GORGEOUS. Moving on...) It was the 11th tattoo for both of us... But we didn't even know until after we were done & counted them up :-)

Here is mine (it's the pink lotus flower on the right):

Also, please enjoy my leopard trimed underwear. I'm going to work with the artist to start designing a whole piece to go up the side of my ribs. Woot!

In WW news, I had my first weekly weigh-in on Saturday... I lost 3.4 lbs!! I was pretty excited, considering it was all eating - I didn't work out once (which I know is bad... I'm getting there.)

How did everyone else do in the weight department this week??

*******************************************************************************************

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: AW: Ink & WW

• Options
    Stina51286Stina51286 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment Name Dropper
    edited January 2012
    Aw your tat is cute! I need mine touched up and want a third but wont until after my wedding.

Congrats on the 3.4 lbs, its pretty amazing what can happen even without working out when you watch what you eat. Good job!

• Options
    Pretty!

And super cool underwear!! haha
    Used to be bourgehm. +1,500 posts. Silly knot
  • Options
    Hazel_BHazel_B member
    First Comment
    edited January 2012
    Love the tattoo!

I weigh in at lunch, although I can't imagine it'll be good. The baker at our local bakery likes me and gave me a loaf of bread that had whiskey soaked raisins and chestnuts in it. Ummm, how can I not devour that? I clearly am not learning the WW lessons very well. :(
  • Options
    Holy crap Hazel, I don't even like raisins & that sounds DELICIOUS.

*******************************************************************************************

• Options
    Bri - I know! Plus she gave it to me for free since she was getting close to closing time AND it was still warm, I was in heaven. It was amazing....that's all I can say.
  • Options
    Sweet tattoo, cute underwear and congrats on the weight loss!

Last week was a good workout week for me... 3 Insanity workouts and a half marathon :) Though I'm so sore, I'm pretty sure I'll have to skip tomorrow's workout!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

• Options
    Congrats on the weight loss!!! Also super cute undies and I love the tattoo! I think I'd like to get my ribs done, but FI isn't a fan of tattoos, so I'll probably stick with small ones for now, lol.

-Ely

Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options
    That's awesome!!! It's so pretty! I weigh in 2 hours.. so I will update ya'll with that after lunch.
    www.nurseyk.weebly.com
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    Soooooo pretty!!!!

As are the leopard undies!

ETA: And congrats on the weight loss! Wins all around!
    LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • Options
    Det - I was on my phone all weekend, so I couldn't comment on yours, but I LOVEEEEE your new ink too :-) Hooray for tattooed ladies :-)

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_aw-ink-ww?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:7100be4f-9fc6-4e3d-b29d-f0cd7a9444d8Post:915a02a2-2a8e-4f81-a9ae-76674165004f">Re: AW: Ink & WW</a>:
    [QUOTE]Det - I was on my phone all weekend, so I couldn't comment on yours, but I LOVEEEEE your new ink too :-) Hooray for tattooed ladies :-)
    Posted by BriSox81[/QUOTE]

Thank you! :)
    LilySlim Weight loss tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards