Not Engaged Yet
Options

NEY Fashion Police: What goes with these boots?

Hi ladies,

I went to DSW yesterday intending to buy new ankle boots, but all the ones I liked were too darn high. So instead, I bought these cute, casual, not-quite-knee-high boots. http://www.dsw.com/shoe/madden+girl+pinup+boot?prodId=250448

So what can I wear with them? Skinny jeans are a given, but what else? I think most of my skirts and dresses go better with my black pointy toe, skinny heel boots, but I'm sure there are other looks that go great with these. A denim skirt? A more casual skirt/dress?

Actual items I can buy or "something like this" photos would be super helpful. Thank you!

Re: NEY Fashion Police: What goes with these boots?

• Options
    Sweater dresses, with or without tights.

Short-ish skirts.  A print skirt with a cardigan would look great with those.  You could also do longer skirts as long as they're a narrow cut

T-shirt dresses with a dark brown belt around the waist.  Or long tunic tops with leggings.

I really don't think you can go wrong.  Those are really cute boots.
  • Options
    Thanks, Elle! I was thinking my sweater dress would go well with these.

I'll keep an eye out for some appropriate skirts.
  • Options
    My brother's gf has those boots and I freaking love them. Now that we have a dsw in the area, I'm planning on going to get them.
    "Stuart was scared, but he loved Margalo, Mommy. And there is nothing bigger than love." -The Bean
     "His farts smell like Satan's asshole mixed with a skunk's vagina. But it's okay, because I love him." -CSousa

• Options
    Those are really cute boots, I just wanted to comment on that.  I'm not the greatest at putting outfits together.  My only thought would have been skinny jeans.

Anniversary

• Options
    I'm with Elle on sweater dresses.

Short denim skirt with leggings and a cute top would work too.
    DIStickers.com Ticker
  • Options
    Beanbot, get them. I'm wearing them today with jeans, and they're quite comfy after I added my usual insoles. I really like the grey. There's a lot more texture and depth than the black ones. Also, they are fake leather, which was important to me. Thanks for the suggestions, ladies!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards