Not Engaged Yet

Beanbot!

My first attempt at removing my (deserved) side-eye status.  Everyone, feel free to add cute pics!

Re: Beanbot!

• Ahhhh! Have you ever watched the videos of the shetland jumper show classes?? Kills me with cuteness every time!
    "Stuart was scared, but he loved Margalo, Mommy. And there is nothing bigger than love." -The Bean
     "His farts smell like Satan's asshole mixed with a skunk's vagina. But it's okay, because I love him." -CSousa

• beanbot2002beanbot2002 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited October 2012
    http://youtu.be/zjSKSFZ1XsI
    Shetland Grand National. D'Awwwwww!

ETA: I can't find pics or the videos of the shetland pony jumper classes they have over in England, so the Shetland Grand National will have to do...
    "Stuart was scared, but he loved Margalo, Mommy. And there is nothing bigger than love." -The Bean
     "His farts smell like Satan's asshole mixed with a skunk's vagina. But it's okay, because I love him." -CSousa

• Hahaha!  Yeah, I've seen those.  They're sooooooo friggin' cute.  :)  I love the ponies whose canters are so choppy that the little kids look like they're getting shaken better than martinis while they run.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards