Not Engaged Yet
Options

I'm in Orlando!

I'm still in the airport, because I'm meeting my cousin here and her flight won't get in for a couple of hours, but omg guys! I can't believe I'm actually going to WWoHP.

I just discovered something that brought out my clepto- urges: a Universal shop, full of Potter paraphernalia, right here in the airport.

Ladies, I have never seen so many things I absolutely positively NEED all in one place. Wands and broomsticks, robes and scarves, time turners and prefect badges, chocolate frogs and pepper imps... Ohhhhh. Too bad I promised myself I wouldn't spend money until exploring the park thoroughly so I know exactly what I want.

Anyway, I won't be posting much over the next few days, but I will be lurking so please be entertaining. Kthxbai.

ETA: I took a picture of Harry and me! (Well, sorta. I managed to avoid getting either of us fully in the frame, but people were staring so I didn't try a second one). Linky below; can't PIP from the iphone.

http://i1183.photobucket.com/albums/x475/mlegan1/cab23be8.jpg

Re: I'm in Orlando!

• Options
    csousa1csousa1 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011

If I wasn't sitting here staring open-mouthed at your description, with every fiber of my being dripping in pure envy, I might have an amusing quip or two.

Alas, that is not the case.

• Options
    Elle1036Elle1036 member
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_im-orlando?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:7610e2f3-00b7-47f7-a1fb-69c158fd95a5Post:5543cac0-b16d-4268-a99e-0b9a49a8a7ea">Re: I'm in Orlando!</a>:
    [QUOTE]If I wasn't sitting here staring open-mouthed at your description, with every fiber of my being dripping in pure envy, I might have an amusing quip or two. Alas, that is not the case.
    Posted by csousa1[/QUOTE]

*like*
  • Options
    elanniselannis member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm not one of the Harry Potter fans, but I am jealous that you have a vacation and you sound so excited about it, lol. Hope you have fun and don't blow up from HP overload! : )
    -Ely

Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options
    Elle1036Elle1036 member
    edited December 2011
    There is no such thing as HP overload in my world. You're talking to someone who has read the first 3 books 20 times each.
  • Options
    elanniselannis member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_im-orlando?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:7610e2f3-00b7-47f7-a1fb-69c158fd95a5Post:3d00a5f1-1122-4961-97ca-c0d5f7d69a22">Re: I'm in Orlando!</a>:
    [QUOTE]There is no such thing as HP overload in my world. You're talking to someone who has read the first 3 books 20 times each.
    Posted by Elle1036[/QUOTE]

Oh wow! Haha, I've never read them, but I've seen them and all of the books look huge!
    -Ely

Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options
    Ollie08Ollie08 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    OMG! You're in my backyard! Have so much fun, it's supposed to be beautiful this weekend. I'm so happy for you and extremely jealous of the fact that you're going to WWoHP and I still haven't been there!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options
    Elle1036Elle1036 member
    edited December 2011
    Ollie we should have a G2G at the park!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    So jealous, have a great time.

Anniversary

• Options
    Ollie08Ollie08 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_im-orlando?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:7610e2f3-00b7-47f7-a1fb-69c158fd95a5Post:1b32b1e5-2154-4fe6-8747-4904e11947ef">Re: I'm in Orlando!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Ollie we should have a G2G at the park!
    Posted by Elle1036[/QUOTE]

OMG how cool would that be?! FBIL is actually a bartender back by the HP island, so if you stumble upon a not so great looking British man working the bar, that's my FBIL :-)

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards