Wedding Vows & Ceremony Discussions
Options

Bouquets

I'm looking for flower ideas for my bouquets. My colors are purple and yellow. The wedding is in the middle of June near Detroit, MI. I'm having a hard time finding flowers I like that are in season at the time. I'm a fan of big blooms, and I'm on a budget. Any suggestions??

Re: Bouquets

• Options
    Do you want silk or live??  I'm doing silk and white roses, I plan on orderng from a lady off eBay, very large package for about $150
    image. Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I might use yellow marigolds? If you do non-floral centerpieces and really limit the rest of your decorations, you can still spend good money on the bouquets without breaking your budget.
    my read shelf:
    Meredith's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    40/112

Photobucket
  • Options

What about lilies?  Here's a guide to when they bloom.  They come in a variety of colors.  I don't know how expensive they are.  If you're a DIY girl, you may be able to find them in a garden center and cut them yourself and wrap them with a wide ribbon.  I'm going to do that with calla lilies at my wedding and save a few bucks.

http://www.thelilygarden.com/pages_general/index_bloom.html

Be kinder than necessary because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards